Best photo locations in Mumbai, India?

haring

Nov 4, 2010
What are the best photo locations in and around Mumbai? I will spend the weekend there and I would like to take some cool photos!
Have you ever been there? What location was you favorite? Do you have any photos you can show us?

Are there any landmark buildings, places? (Taj Mahal in Agra, Uttar Pradesh...) I am going shoot a wedding in Mumbai and I am looking for iconic place where I can take the couple for a short photo session...

If you have some time on hand, can try Elephanta caves, ferry ride from Gateway of India. Marine drive (Queens necklace) is good view at night. If going to SGNP, there are also caves bit further inside, called Kanheri caves which is worth going to. Sunset at Bandstand is good. You might also want to visit Mahalakshmi temple and Haji Ali, again worth visiting and is in proper city, not far away from airport. Hope this helps. Enjoy your time.

Few Ideas...

Rush our crowds in Mumbai local trains... Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus station or Dadar station recommended... Pick morning office hours... But be careful as crowd is crazy..
South Mumbai on weekends areas around Colaba with no office crowd. Can find kids playing cricket on streets.
Marine Drive Shots.

Had shots but on a old drive. Too lazy to find them now.

Rush hour crowd ... really bad idea... unless u r outside the train :bsmilie: Even on the platforms it is sea of people, especially major stations like cst, dadar...