Best Offer on Pentax

PerfectCircle

Sep 27, 2012
Singapore
This must be the best offer i've seen so far!

https://www.facebook.com/AudioPhotoDistributorSingapore

POST CHINESE NEW YEAR OFFER –

Purchase any K5II/IIs, K30 or K-01, and receive a 70-300mm DG OS 4-5.6 Sigma lens worth RCP $788 for FREE! 70-300mm F4-5.6 DG OS - SIGMA CORPORATION
(5 times more value than the $150 cash rebate!!)

Those who have already bought the K5II/IIs, K30 or K-01 and wish to take advantage of this offer may purchase this lens at 20% the RCP price!

T&C Applies:
1. K5II/IIs, K30 or K-01 must be purchased units distributed by Audio & Photo Distributor (FE) Pte Ltd (or its’ Authorized Distributors)
2. Grey units and others will not be entertained.
3. Serial number and proof of receipt is required.
4. Point of Redemption of FOC Lens (or for purchase): Audio & Photo Distributor (FE) Pte Ltd’s office at 3791 Jalan Bukit Merah, #07-19 E-centre@Redhill, 159471 SINGAPORE.
5. Kindly call 6273 9622 for more info if required.

this means i can get it for $156 since ive got my k-01 in december!

This must be the best offer i've seen so far!

https://www.facebook.com/AudioPhotoDistributorSingapore

POST CHINESE NEW YEAR OFFER

Purchase any K5II/IIs, K30 or K-01, and receive a 70-300mm DG OS 4-5.6 Sigma lens worth RCP $788 for FREE! 70-300mm F4-5.6 DG OS - SIGMA CORPORATION
(5 times more value than the $150 cash rebate!!)

Those who have already bought the K5II/IIs, K30 or K-01 and wish to take advantage of this offer may purchase this lens at 20% the RCP price!

T&C Applies:
1. K5II/IIs, K30 or K-01 must be purchased units distributed by Audio & Photo Distributor (FE) Pte Ltd (or its Authorized Distributors)
2. Grey units and others will not be entertained.
3. Serial number and proof of receipt is required.
4. Point of Redemption of FOC Lens (or for purchase): Audio & Photo Distributor (FE) Pte Ltdss office at 3791 Jalan Bukit Merah, #07-19 E-centre@Redhill, 159471 SINGAPORE.
5. Kindly call 6273 9622 for more info if required.

this means i can get it for $156 since ive got my k-01 in december!

Oh thats mean if no rebate 150...price of the camera will be back to normal example k5iis $1600 to $1700 and a free lens given, isit? Or still $14xx then free lens? Anyway that lens is not that great too...but better then nothing hahaha...

Those who bought before this offer can get the lens from APDS by paying 158.

However, do read up on this lens before committing.

Those who bought before this offer can get the lens from APDS by paying 158.

However, do read up on this lens before committing.

Well i guess great for starter la and $156 for a brand new telezoom is a good deal...anyway i still using a dal18-55 to snap sometime. Cheers

just called them up to ask, no more rebate so price back to normal. but new buyer get FOC the len
Oh thats mean if no rebate 150...price of the camera will be back to normal example k5iis $1600 to $1700 and a free lens given, isit? Or still $14xx then free lens? Anyway that lens is not that great too...but better then nothing hahaha...

just called them up to ask, no more rebate so price back to normal. but new buyer get FOC the len

Wah means those who bought at bns here with receipt will be in advantage. Set cheap and get a new lens at 156. Dont like sell the lens...the set bought at bns become cheaper. Huattt ahhhh!!!! Lolxxx

so 2 questions - 1. how much do people reckon the FOC lens will be worth on the BnS market and 2. where in SG currently has the best 'official' distro pricing for k5iis since grey market sets not allowed? just checked slr rev and they quoted me 1750 (?!) for body only ...

so 2 questions - 1. how much do people reckon the FOC lens will be worth on the BnS market and 2. where in SG currently has the best 'official' distro pricing for k5iis since grey market sets not allowed? just checked slr rev and they quoted me 1750 (?!) for body only ...

Smart move. 2 points.

1) force up price and push for sigma products to be sold as well.

2) can attract those first time buyers that are so amazed by telephoto lens at a cheaper price.

Ain't Any discount anyways.

its for the benefit of new/existing users to try and own a 70-300 if they dont. dont think its meant to be taken advantage of by profiteers to BnS.

its for the benefit of new/existing users to try and own a 70-300 if they dont. dont think its meant to be taken advantage of by profiteers to BnS.

if i did not already own the 60-250 f4 i would probably retain the FOC 70-300, but since i do its not so much making a profit as trying to trade the lens i don't need for a cheaper body.

as an aside, the reason why i'm looking at the k5iis is because APD claims that even simple maintenance for my k5 will take 3-4 weeks as they need to send back to Japan for sensor cleaning??

Last edited:

That's really nice for Apd . Unfortunately seem like I already see pp trying to profit from this promotion at bns.

Anyway if get this lens free or 150+ it's really really a good start for this focal length .

But anything more I will urge u guys to try our own Pentax da/Dal 55~300mm . It's cheap and offer great IQ .

That's really nice for Apd . Unfortunately seem like I already see pp trying to profit from this promotion at bns.

Anyway if get this lens free or 150+ it's really really a good start for this focal length .

But anything more I will urge u guys to try our own Pentax da/Dal 55~300mm . It's cheap and offer great IQ .

Hello bro hahaha....wahhh well said. Cheers

I will get the sigma tmr,Sigma 70-300 OS is for full frame loh.

Hey bro tml wat time u going? Want to get together???

9:30 am tmr.

Audio & Photo Distributor (FE) Pte Ltdss office at 3791 Jalan Bukit Merah, #07-19 E-centre@Redhill, 159471 SINGAPORE.

it is right behind my home

Audio & Photo Distributor (FE) Pte Ltdss office at 3791 Jalan Bukit Merah, #07-19 E-centre@Redhill, 159471 SINGAPORE.

Wow so early hahaa...i let u know again...thx

;p ........Shiok man .... this lens got special offer Sigma mount or not?

only Pentax Mount.....

So did u got it bro? Happy for sure...cheers

So did u got it bro? Happy for sure...cheers

after reading the review, I will pass it. other than the OS feature, rest is not impressive.

I think I will consider 70-200 f2.8 later.