Best Offer for FX9

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldft

Nov 15, 2005
Hi All,

Looking to get the Pana FX9. Best quote I have so far is for $640, which includes Camera, 512 SD card and case. Anyone know of a a place that will offer a better price?

Thanks. :)

ldft said:
Hi All,

Looking to get the Pana FX9. Best quote I have so far is for $640, which includes Camera, 512 SD card and case. Anyone know of a a place that will offer a better price?

Thanks. :)

Try MS Colr, Cathay Photo or Alan Photo.

cheers.....

altrusen said:
try www.bargaincity.com.sg

but it's $725

but the price u wanted is more for FX8

$640 for the FX9 correct. Got quoted $560 for the FX8.

Tried Cathay Photo or Alan Photo, both a little higer, and MS tooo far.

Guess will be getting it for $640 :)

MS Color at A.M.K might be the cheapest, using equote. Travelling a little bit is worth it.

Got the FX9 with 512 card and case from Funan, and now they having a promo, whereby of you spend $200 upwards will get $40 coupon, and this shop willing to take the vouchers back directly, so effectively paid $600 for the camera. :bsmilie:

Thanks for the comments from all.

Which shop in Funan did u go to? And when will the promo ends? I'm goin to Funan dis Sunday... So u paid $600 inclusive of GST?

ldft said:
Got the FX9 with 512 card and case from Funan, and now they having a promo, whereby of you spend $200 upwards will get $40 coupon, and this shop willing to take the vouchers back directly, so effectively paid $600 for the camera. :bsmilie:

Thanks for the comments from all.

yeah, can inform which shop you got it from?

coz considering btw fx9/f11/a620 and buying on monday lah

btw, heard from my sis that 3:16 doesnt stock Panasonic? is that true?

japan selling for around $480 now..basic package..I am getting mine next week when I am there.

phelan said:
yeah, can inform which shop you got it from?

coz considering btw fx9/f11/a620 and buying on monday lah

btw, heard from my sis that 3:16 doesnt stock Panasonic? is that true?

I don't think so, as I played with the FZ5 in the shop back in June. Think it's Sony that they don't carry. You can call them up for phone quotations!

Big Kahuna said:
I am selling mine....1 mth old...interested? Will post in buy & sell later :)

i could be interested if i decide not to get F11. why are you selling yours? no good?

Got a quote from a shop in funan near alan photo, $610+512mb SD card. Going down later to check it out!! :)

For the $40 voucher, its for inbox5. What shops does that include?? Only song brothers?

loboclerk said:
Got a quote from a shop in funan near alan photo, $610+512mb SD card. Going down later to check it out!! :)

For the $40 voucher, its for inbox5. What shops does that include?? Only song brothers?

All the fifth floor shops i believe. Alan Photo and Bally Photo are there.

loboclerk said:

is this price GST included?
got a quote from MS colour for friend, and ended up having to pay for GST..

got the FX9 from Japan..

super good!! it's definately comparable to my S7000Pro..

and it's cheap here ! :)

super long batt life..and fast response...I am a happy owner now..

just got from MS. $630 incl GST, 512mb, case.

juz got a quote from SLS alan photo $610 include GST + 512mb.

Status
Not open for further replies.