Best NiMH batteries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ckiang
GP batteries are quite overpriced in any other place than Mustafa and perhaps some shops in Sim Lim. Dunno why. BIG difference in prices even within SG.

I'm wondering too... Harvey Norman, 2 GP 1600 for $15.90... :eek:

Hi,
try Sanyo 1700 mAh for $3~$3.50 each at AP.

Originally posted by Prime
Hi,

Yes, I ended up buying from them a few days ago.

GP 1800 7 for twin pack
u might wanna check HWZ MO forum again later tmr or after
might haveMO out for it hehe

Originally posted by Prime
Hi,

My friend got it from AP at S$2.50 per piece.

Originally posted by Kho King

how many pieces did he buy to get it at this price? seems pretty good to me......:gbounce:

Originally posted by savvy
Someone measured the GP1800 and found to be only 1600+ mah. The Sanyo 1600 at about 1500+ mah

how do they do the measurement ?

Originally posted by dcm
how do they do the measurement ?
Imaging Resource has possibly one of the best and most objective battery comparison web pages available on the Web. The page describes their testing procedure in some detail. Unfortunately, I think the page hasn't been updated in quite a while, so many of the newer battery models aren't included. Still quite an interesting read, though.

comparin sanyo 1850mah & royovac 1600mah(both w/charger), which one shld i get? or any charger for charging different mAh of batteries?

pls advice.

thanks
erob

Originally posted by syncmaster

Next time post a link too .

I got my Sanyos today , the first charge took 6 hours ,my guess is that they were dead empty .

About the Sanyos power , i will say that they have very good ratings , i will post again after some charging cycles ,my personal opinion .
The NiMH need several charging cycles ,until to get from them the full performance .

I am skeptical when some people do batteries reviews ,and they have not do ,severall charging cycles first .
How can we take this results as a fact ??!!

my charger only charge but not discharge, so how??

Originally posted by ninelives

send me your batteries with return envelope and I will discharge them for you. FREE! :D

Originally posted by ninelives

I recommend the humble torchlight.

Put your batteries in, leave on overnite......

I saw the 1 hr sony quickcharge with 2x1700mH batteries for $45.. is the charger any good? I need to buy a charger for my 1850mH batteries... so i'm in the hunt for it.. read that the rayovac is good and is recommeded by most of you'll.. but is carrefour still selling?

If not the above sony quikcharge can suffice?

Originally posted by Kho King

Just went today.........they qouted me $3.50...

Originally posted by Xeviouss

Just went today.........they qouted me $3.50...

Then is better for you to get the 1850mAh one, since u can get one at less than that price.

I think Funan SouthEast Asia selling $39.90

Originally posted by charvy
I saw the 1 hr sony quickcharge with 2x1700mH batteries for $45.. is the charger any good? I need to buy a charger for my 1850mH batteries... so i'm in the hunt for it.. read that the rayovac is good and is recommeded by most of you'll.. but is carrefour still selling?

If not the above sony quikcharge can suffice?

Status
Not open for further replies.