Best nature shots of 2005......

Status
Not open for further replies.

erictan8888

Nov 9, 2004
Singapore
hi all,

you are invited to post your selected few best nature shots you have taken in the entire 2005....
there are so many good pics posted in the whole of this year, and some pics have lost their links...

what we want is to share with all CSers your best pics of nature taken this year before we welcome the coming of 2006....

let us view those pics once more and get motivated by all the best nature shots....
dig up your nature folder and start posting your pics in this thread....
all new and un-posted or old and posted before nature shots are welcome... so long as it is taken in 2005 !!

let's keep the ball rolling.... enjoy... merry christmas and a happy new year... :heart:

Pls note: this is NOT a competition.... this is just to consolidate all the nice nature shots of 2005....
put your best shots here for everyone to enjoy...
animals, birds, flowers, anything to do with nature can be posted here....

one of my best shots (in my opinion).....

IN terms of expression and luck i think this was my best photo

Catty.jpg

I love cats :kiss:
All taken in 2005..

#1.
DSC_4687s.jpg

#2.
DSC_4685ssss.jpg

#3.
DSC_4693ssssss.jpg

:lovegrin:

The birdshooters haven't contribute yet... so I better do first before I don't have the courage to do so :bsmilie:

szg010.jpg

espn said:
The birdshooters haven't contribute yet... so I better do first before I don't have the courage to do so :bsmilie:

szg010.jpg
OMG... pro shot!!!
nice colours...

One of my fav. Crimson Sunbird shots so far. Merry Christmas to all!

CR3216LR.jpg

Here're 2 of my humble shots taken early this year (2005). Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to all :)

p1100624.jpg

swallow3r.jpg

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.