Best Model Singapore 2009 on Jan 3, 4, 10, 11, 17 & 18 at Eastpoint Mall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squid

Jun 10, 2004
Best Model Singapore 2009
Eastpoint Mall
3 Simei Street 6 Singapore 538766

Come and watch as contestants compete based on their modeling skills for the title of Best Model Singapore 2009. Thes best male and female models will represent Singapore in the the international finals.

Heats & Preview Shows - 3, 4, 10 & 11 Jan 2009 5pm

Grand Finals - 17 & 18 Jan 2009 5pm

Information as appeared on Eastpoint Mall leaflet

Last edited:
Bro squid,

Long time not meet up.
Thanks for the information.need to noted inthe calendar ha.
season greeting to you.

Can take pictures? Will kena questioned by guards or not for taking pictures with DSLR?:sweat:

Can take pictures? Will kena questioned by guards or not for taking pictures with DSLR?:sweat:

Both Miss Singapore World events in year 2007 and 2008, conducted at Eastpoint Mall, had been posted on this forum by photographers from Clubsnap. Barring the unforeseen, unlikely to have problem this event.

seems good, free admission? 1st time attend events in SG

bro ur back from Down Under eh ??....i probably drop by on Sat....Sun not sure...maybe can meet up...

already back for 1+ mth. but i dont have any more tele lenses.. i dont need them in aust.. :sweatsm:

had been a ninja for awhile, been working part time you see.. :sweat:

Then today at eastpoint mall must be very crowded loh, can anyone here reserve a space for me so I can shoot better, :bsmilie: Thank you all first. See you all there later. Have fun n enjoy shooting!

300n

how was the 1st heat yesterday? i tried to find some posting of yesterday's heats but came up with nothing so far. am thinking of going down for today's.

Hi Anyone went to East point on 3rd jan 2009 BEST MODEL OF SINGAPORE 2009 to shoot those contestant?

if anyone took the pictures can post it here?

As long as no jostling or elbowing should be fine haha...

hey there did u went to east point yesterday to shoot contestant of best model of singapore 2009? if yes can u upload here?

hey there did u went to east point yesterday to shoot contestant of best model of singapore 2009? if yes can u upload here?

Oh yes was there on 3/1/09 but am covering the event for one of the sponsors. I still
shoot film so not possible to upload in forum as jpeg file too big but can share them on
my flickr site later.Will be there on the next two saturdays too.

Actually the saturdays are the Best Model contest 17/1/09 being the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.