Best location to shoot SG fireworks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellrealm

Sep 27, 2009
www.flickr.com
dear pals, new year's countdown is around the corner! myself just reached down SG not long ago thus not so familiar with the places or shooting location here yet.

i would like to ask what is the best location for me to shoot SG fireworks @ marina bay on 31st dec 2009 and how to get there?

tx!

Okay whatever you do, do not drive, because parking is going to be killer.

Just go there really early with some friends and scout the area, cause every year is different. Confirm there'll be alot of photographers so you need to set-up early.. Bring some food :)

dear pals, new year's countdown is around the corner! myself just reached down SG not long ago thus not so familiar with the places or shooting location here yet.

i would like to ask what is the best location for me to shoot SG fireworks @ marina bay on 31st dec 2009 and how to get there?

tx!

Do a search for "Where to shoot fireworks". Same questions, same answers, every time it's national day or new year's. Lots of good information posted already, including handy charts.

try swissotel, the sail, oriental. any tall building around the marina.

tx all pals for the feedbacks, shall do a search as well. its gonna be exciting~ :thumbsup:

any place where you have an unobstructed view of the sky is a good start.

if i can rent a chopper i dont have to find any good shooting location liao muahaha, but if chopper hit by fireworks die too :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.