Best Hokkien Mee In Singapore???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octane69

Jan 10, 2005
Singapore
www.ukayphotography.com
Wanna find out from you guys where is your favourite hokkien fried mee stall... Mine is the one at Lor 21A geylang.... Charcoal fried.. lots of lard... :lovegrin: share share your fav stall leh... :D

I love hokkien mee !!! :heart:

ABC market. The one sharing with a satay stall.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Which version of hokkien mee are you refering to? the black sauce one cooked by zhi-char stalls? or the fried prawns noodles (with yellow mee and beehoon) one?

I simply loooooooovvvvvveeeee the fried prawn noodles! :lovegrin:

I love the one at Old Airport Rd hawker centre - Nam Sing (formerly from Simon Rd market) - and the other is at the basement of Beach Rd Hawker Centre. Both were rated the best by food columnists in New Papers' survey many years back. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I love the one at Old Airport Rd hawker centre - Nam Sing (formerly from Simon Rd market) - and the other is at the basement of Beach Rd Hawker Centre. Both were rated the best by food columnists in New Papers' survey many years back. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think Nam Sing is the best. Not too dry, and not too wet... Just right! :)

Which version of hokkien mee are you refering to? the black sauce one cooked by zhi-char stalls? or the fried prawns noodles (with yellow mee and beehoon) one?

I simply loooooooovvvvvveeeee the fried prawn noodles! :lovegrin:

both also i love.... but esp is the fried prawn noodles.. the hokkien char haymee... :lovegrin:

Geylang ...next to the Beef Hor Fun stall... yummy!

oh... is the beef hor fun still good ? i heard standard now dropped a lot liao.

You Tiao Wang still good.. but expensive.;)

I din eat the Beef Hor Fun. (overprice), i only go for the Fried Hokkien mee..
The auntie see me, sure say : "hah xiao mei.....no sotong, lots of lards,..rite? "
:bsmilie:

pasir panjang food centre. that one power. last time super long queue. now less liao

I like the one at Food Republic, Wisma Atria

the hawker center at Bedok Road, oppsite Bedok Camp..:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.