Best deal for Lexar 80x 1GB CF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

obrag

Dec 26, 2004
Anybody got a good deal for the Lexar 80X 1GB? Usually buy from MS Color, but just wondering as I may need to buy a few pieces and would like to cut cost.

cheers,

buy from eastgear

i got mine at 120 per piece from AP of Sim lin few mths ago, is that a good price? :) :dunno:

I bought 2pcs at $119 each at the Suntec Computer show around Sep 2005.
Maybe you wanna wait till the next show at Suntec...

New Lexar Professional for 115 from a CSer

Just saw TK photo got a new batch of the lexar 1gb... you guys can try them out as their prices is always quite attractive also. Look for James. :)

sykestang said:
Just saw TK photo got a new batch of the lexar 1gb... you guys can try them out as their prices is always quite attractive also. Look for James. :)
2nd that. TK Foto. But beware... he serves each customer to the fullest, so will take a bit of time before he can serve you, but once he reaches your turn, you can be assured it's worth the wait :thumbsup:

sykestang said:

Yap, agree with Sykes. I just got one yesterday from TK Foto. The Lexar 1GB 80X with WA CF card now has a new packaging and label. ;)

Francis247 said:
Yap, agree with Sykes. I just got one yesterday from TK Foto. The Lexar 1GB 80X with WA CF card now has a new packaging and label. ;)

Thanks for info! How much did you pay @ TK?

cheers,

How much are they selling the card @ TK?

Am looknig to purchase the CF card and at present, have a quote of $120.

price of a CF don't diff much from shop to shop...
make a trip down to shops and ask or give them a call to comfirm stock availblity will be better?

Aiyo, dun get computer / electronic stuffs from Camera shops lah. Get from Sim Lim.
Or as I've said, get from PC fair.

Got mine from a CS-er a few weeks ago....$110 per pc brand new for the new packaging version. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.