Best curry puff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackals

Apr 30, 2006
img2385oi0.jpg

img2387ca9.jpg

bought from balestier 特制咖哩角

how about A1 curry puff ? i know no one will mention OCK:)

how about A1 curry puff ? i know no one will mention OCK:)

a1 used to be very very good before they branched out. their main one used to be a small corner of a coffeeshop near eunos mrt and was selling really good before they franchised it. now it's just getting to be like OCK.

Haha...there is an A1 at marina square, a few shop spaces from Cathay P

Try Balmoral Bakery next to Grace Digital Lab, Sunset Way. Another great reason to go and see Simon to get your prints - the best curry puffs are just next door!

Tip Top is the best!!! :D

But the price keep going up to match the current market price... :cry:

But there is another malay store at Clover's most corner coffee shop which sell nice and cheap curry puff. 1 for 50 cents. :)

Tip Top is the best!!! :D

But the price keep going up to match the current market price... :cry:
true true, been eating tip top for donkey years, priced went up from 60c... 70c... 80c... $1.00!!!:bigeyes: owner claims that there are more ingredients, but i find the crust thicker instead :cry:

dun like Tip Top..

I like the one at Geylang East Road, at an industrial Kopitam..

His Curry Puff is superb.! handmade himself with lots of effort.
Yum Yum...

I agreee, tip top crust is getting way too thick.... eating more flour den fillings :sticktong how come no one mentioned old chang kee? i think their sadine puffs is quite good ;)

I found Old Chang Kee oso lost their standard... but..
I was pleasantly surprised at Novena Old Chang Kee. The curry puff is quite properly done.

i tot OCK curry puffs all come from same factory one?

erh...really.. but but if u eat at diff location, really have difference one leh..:bigeyes:
or izzit my taste bud gone berzerk.

IMHO, best curry puff frm Tip Top, next to AMK Jubilee :thumbsup:

2nd to Tip Top. :thumbsup: I do find their crust getting thicker. Already complaint to boss. Has been a loyal Tip Top customer since my secondary school years..... and that was more than 15 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.