Best City In Australia

Best City In Australia

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
surge said:
tasmaina. beautiful landscape. nice city at hobart, great market at salamanca and fantastic fish and chips at hobart

Heard a lot abt the place but no chance to visit. :embrass:

surge said:
tasmaina. beautiful landscape. nice city at hobart, great market at salamanca and fantastic fish and chips at hobart

Buddy, you've been to Vic, NSW yet?

Between VIC, NSW and TAS, which place will you recommend for a photog who likes to take shots of sceneries... vast land ... ie nature?

Beautiful weather, Beautiful beaches, Beautiful girls !!! ;)

Great hinterland, Great Islands, Great food !!! :thumbsup:

One can get eaten by a crocodile is so desired, simply by camping in a tent. :devil:

You can also experience people thought of as benders of bananas. :think:

Fishing is the best. :cool:

zha said:
Buddy, you've been to Vic, NSW yet?

Between VIC, NSW and TAS, which place will you recommend for a photog who likes to take shots of sceneries... vast land ... ie nature?

Never been to TAS... But for landscape i think Vic is nice. You can take loads of pics at Great Ocean Road, both along the coast or inlands with the nice waterfall and greenery.

Heard TAS is also nice, with place like Port Arthur, Hobart etc.

Seems like Melbourne still gets the most votes....despite the unpredictable weather!! :bsmilie:

I remember Christmas day in Melbourne 2000.
In the Morning, it was 40 degrees... until late afternoon a heavy storm!
haha

Yeah.. i remember one summer day in Dec, one day is 40 degree and the next is 20! Madness....

I love the cool weather and hated summer, too hot and too many d**ned flies! :bsmilie: Can't even keep my mouth open when i was walking around the field.

I would have to go with melbourne simply because that's the only city i've ever been to. The 12 apostles were nice.

Too bad i wasn't interested in photography then.

melbourne was voted the most livable city around the world some time back... forgot which magazine I've read that already...

melbourne :thumbsup:

FLiNcHY said:
I would have to go with melbourne simply because that's the only city i've ever been to. The 12 apostles were nice.

Too bad i wasn't interested in photography then.

Same here, i actually went to the Great Ocean Road 3 times while i was studying there but hardly take any photos as no time and money... :cry:

RossChang said:
melbourne was voted the most livable city around the world some time back... forgot which magazine I've read that already...

melbourne :thumbsup:

I think was by Conde Nast....

What you like most abt Melbourne?

nemesis32 said:
What you like most abt Melbourne?

the City, the suburbs, the drastic daily weather (which is still cooler than sg and m'sia ) but most of all, still got a bunch of friends there :D

nemesis32 said:
Same here, i actually went to the Great Ocean Road 3 times while i was studying there but hardly take any photos as no time and money... :cry:

Tell me about it man...

When I went GOR as a student, I only had a P&S and used up 4 rolls. Can't imagine how many rolls I'd use up if I had a SLR back then... :bsmilie:

GOR is all about the fresh air, beautiful sight, radiant sunshine and the relaxing sound of the waves beating the shore ain't it? :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.