Best Camera Smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asked over and over and over again... Based on all the reviews out there, Nokia N8.

Asked over and over and over again... Based on all the reviews out there, Nokia N8.
Agree with you on the camera part. As for OS, "smart" and "phone" parts, a bit CMI.

I don't think N8 really is still in the market unless you buy old stocks or 2nd hand so let me rephrase the question then

I'm in the market for a still useful camera smart phone what in your opinion is the best (image wise) available in the market today?

Last edited:
Galaxy S II

i'm choosing between HTC sensation +100sg and the SE experia arc would the difference in image quality justify the price difference?

i'm choosing between HTC sensation +100sg and the SE experia arc would the difference in image quality justify the price difference?
If thats the case, then u should not have asked such a general question in the 1st.

cool comparison, seem iPhone4 result quite outstanding too :)

I will say s2 is good :)

I'm in the market for a camera smart phone what in your opinion is the best (image wise) available in the market today?

If you're saying best in terms of IQ, then I don't know, to me they are all comparatively horrible.

But for choices and versatility, then I think one can easily put up a strong argument that the huge amount of Apps in the Apps Store makes the iPhone a good choice.

I was asking for opinions not smart ass sarcastic remarks... if you don't like the question move on...this forum starting to be a a toxic place... there is this one group of people although sometimes helpful and informative feels that because of that they post the most they have the right bully people around..... anyways unless i see moderator under your name your opinion means **** to me... so what if the issue has been discussed before? maybe a different group of people might have different opinions anyways i'm not surprised and shocked anymore all i can say to you is get a life outside of CS maybe you will a less meaner person if you have one...

Status
Not open for further replies.