Best camera for beginner (DSLR)

Qunan

Jul 16, 2019
London
I currently have a Fujifilm Finepix SL300 and I'd like to upgrade to a DSLR. I've been looking at Nikon's and Canons and have decided that my budget is around £500 pounds for everything including the lenses. Can anyone recommend an entry level DSLR?

Thanks!
CameraVS

Last edited:
The best beginner's DSLR I have handled till now is the Canon EOS 250D. I was very happy with the results and it handles just as good as many advanced DSLRs out there.

Reactions: Ah Keong
There are many different price range of cameras, types of cameras and brands of cameras also. You are spoilt for choice nowadays, but you need to narrow down what you prefer. There are mirrorless cameras and traditional DSLRs. Both are capable of producing quality images. So that is probably the first decision you want to make. After that you start looking at the other details of your needs/preferrences. Watch some youtube videos of the camera models you are interested in. Look up online review and specs. Go down to some showrooms to try the cameras out and how the feel in your hands.

Popular brands in each format:
DSLR: Nikon, Canon, Pentax
Mirrorless: Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, Panasonic, Nikon, Canon