Best BnS deal i've ever seen in the history of clubsnap

Ya lor. I tried to test my luck if the item still available or not.. but no, it has been reserved by somebody else. Wondering who is the lucky person :)

I wonder who got it

Well looks like a suspicious thread...posted middle of the nite..sold early in the morning;P

With those lens and prices, I wouldn't mind coming down in the wee hours if buyer is ok.. But I promise myself no more lens !

He also posted a panny 45mm macro same time for sale at $500 n sold it. I wld imagine its the same person who bought both.

leeweelee80 said:
Find it fishy also, post on 1am sold on 8am. Sold to his neighbour?

Hey as a buyer i ever dealt like that.... ;)

ya man, best deal of the year...i missed by 4 hours haha, a long time out. there are certainly nice people ard:)

oh my. those are really cheap. the omd kit and that 25mm lens. lucky are the ones who got them.

Haha someone have the same lens configuration and selling 1 of the lens in bns already

he asked for an offer actually. so i am guessing it turned out to be a bidding affair.

Yup I tried my luck and he asked me to offer. Highest bidder gets it

I think he's trying to create those threads to set a low resale price so that others that sell those lenses think they have to sell it cheap.

Yeah, sometimes when he wan to buy he will say:
- the other guy sell at $500, why r u selling at $800

Sometimes some ppl put price for $1000, but in e end they sell at $500... Then say sold!

We nver know, but some seller really need cash or they dont know e market price, or just wan to sell fast... Depends on ur luck...

Whoever e lucky guy is, e price is very good!

I think he's trying to create those threads to set a low resale price so that others that sell those lenses think they have to sell it cheap.

thats way below 2nd hand price bro that more than 60% off the bnew price he either got it as a gift and he doesnt know the retail price or like you said he's just want to drag the price down.... which I dont think will work those who own this lens and bought it bnew even 2nd hand wont even think going down that much...

Anyways I remember one Cser posting really cheap stuff end up he was a con he fooled a lot of fellow Cser to come down to hi so called blk and let them wait forever... what a dick guy

thats way below 2nd hand price bro that more than 60% off the bnew price he either got it as a gift and he doesnt know the retail price or like you said he's just want to drag the price down.... which I dont think will work those who own this lens and bought it bnew even 2nd hand wont even think going down that much...

Anyways I remember one Cser posting really cheap stuff end up he was a con he fooled a lot of fellow Cser to come down to hi so called blk and let them wait forever... what a dick guy

Well yeah..there are some lame buyers and sellers that do that.....especially those kite-flyers whom never show up or just dint respond after confirming the deals... best is to post their nick and phone no. to caution those innocent ppl.