Best Bak Chor Mee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Wolfgang
Hey Ckiang...

from what i hear.. it's the one in Bedok.

Well, somewhere in Bedok anyway... :)

Bedok North Blk 85 Market. There are 2 stalls there, both are good.:)

Originally posted by Wolfgang

I like those with vinegar and the fried crunchy pork oil fats. ;)

Cheers to good health!!! :devil:

Yup i think Bedok has the best!!! But i think they serve only soup ones cos my friend always orders only soup ones and i always eat what he orders!! :dunno:

Originally posted by NitroTech

Yup i think Bedok has the best!!! But i think they serve only soup ones cos my friend always orders only soup ones and i always eat what he orders!! :dunno:

They have the "dry" ones as well, but since they are famous for the soup ones, they will serve it by default unless specified.:)

Originally posted by Zerstorer

They have the "dry" ones as well, but since they are famous for the soup ones, they will serve it by default unless specified.:)

Ahhhh...... thanks for the info..... Tonight going you know??!! :D

Ahhhh...... thanks for the info..... Tonight going you know??!! :D

Go gorge yourself silly.:) I used to patronize the 2nd stall from the right, but now I prefer the corner one instead.

The Satay and BBQ wings aren't too shabby either.:)

there's the one @ Bestway building, where TV12/Suria is now (aka the old ex-Singapore Poly), at Price Edward Road. very crowded during lunch one... think they also have a branch @ Marina Square...

Originally posted by firefox13
there's the one @ Bestway building, where TV12/Suria is now (aka the old ex-Singapore Poly), at Price Edward Road. very crowded during lunch one... think they also have a branch @ Marina Square...

Ah Lam's Bak Chor Mee? something like that..... the Q on weekends!!!! Horrendous!!!!

The one that sells only soup is side by side with the one that sells both soup and dry. I tried the soup-only one.....verdict : no big deal.......kekekee

ya

the one at Bedok North Hawker Centre blk 85 is very nice

used to go there to eat when I was young ( > 20 years ago) ... there were 2 original stalls selling it ...

now 1 remain at the same place and another moved to Bedok South Hawker Centre blk 58 which only open in the morning. They are still the best :)

The stall in Sim Lim Square food court is the best!

THERE IS ONLY ONE!! BEDOK BCM!!!!!

Originally posted by ckiang

Hehheh. was wondering how come no one voted them. ;p Will always eat that when I am in SLS. :)

Regards
CK

Yah, nice, but I think the Paradiz one is better... if it's still there ;)

BEDOK !!!!! best, I had it when I was working in SATA.

near the old post office head quarters.`

Definately Marina Square...the non air-conditioned foodcourt...expensive...but BEST!!! especially the dry version...;p

My vote.....................

Bedok 85 Mkt..........

E best there is, e best there was, e best there ever will be. ;p :bsmilie:

http://www.pbase.com/image/4741237

had to catch my friends one as i had finished mine........

Status
Not open for further replies.