:Berta:

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildstallion

Just got back from todays shoot by Modelinn which was very good, highly recommended.

A big thanks to Ivan and Berta!

Anyway, hope these few pics do Berta justice.

C&C is, as always, most welcome!

Cheers

Elliot

65765629.jpg

65765654.jpg

65765674.jpg

65765691.jpg

65765702.jpg

#10 works very well for me, nice shot.. a little on the soft side, maybe a bit of sharpening would help.. just my opinion though.

cheers

moxy

Moxy said:
#10 works very well for me, nice shot.. a little on the soft side, maybe a bit of sharpening would help.. just my opinion though.

cheers

moxy

Thanks, #10 is one of my favourite ones, I think its ok sharpness wise, and if I applied any USM the hair would be completly over sharpened.

Ill try some selective sharpening and see if it looks any better.

Cheers

love the innocence yet sexy look of her...
rate 10/10 for the model:heart:

All except the last, I like these. Nice portraitof a sweet (very photogenic) girl. You might want to apply some curves or at the very least bump up the contrast for most of these.

cyber_m0nkey said:
All except the last, I like these. Nice portraitof a sweet (very photogenic) girl. You might want to apply some curves or at the very least bump up the contrast for most of these.

Thanks, I agree, contrast seems a little low, especially when viewing these pics on the web, looks slightly better on the hard disk.

She is very photogenic :)

Did you forget to post-pro the pics? Can i suggest you do some curve adjustment and repost - most of these pics can look a lot better. Unless you were deliberately aiming for the washed out look; they really look kinda flat.

ST1100 said:
Did you forget to post-pro the pics? Can i suggest you do some curve adjustment and repost - most of these pics can look a lot better. Unless you were deliberately aiming for the washed out look; they really look kinda flat.

I did very little PP, just sharpening and convert RAW to JPEG. Im currently going back through them all and adding in some contrast.

Thanks

:)

Ok, just finished adding in some contrast, will repost all photos below this post as a comparison to the above, just waiting for the upload to finish.

Thanks to everyone so far for your comments. Its much appreciated, please check back in about 30 mins, should be ready then.

Thanks once again!

Elliot

I think they're nicely shot..thanks for sharing ..

65902431.jpg

This is my favourite:)

Somehow I think the rest may have overadjusted in terms of contrast, lost some midtones and highlights details. I like the lense choice, and composition:) Just be careful when taking the high contrast settings like those of the stainless steel set, highlights lost some details. Overall u did captured her character well:)

Status
Not open for further replies.