BerryHappy Photography Studio Opening Offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

berryhappy

Apr 26, 2003
www.berryhappy.com
Hi,

I have just set up a photography studio offering child, children, family, people, wedding studio photography services.
You are welcome to drop by to view my portfolio at your convenience. :)

Address : 402A East Coast Road, Singapore 428997
Tel : (65) 6345 0523 - by appointment only.
Map : http://www.berryhappyphotos.com/studio.html

My online portfolio can be viewed at:
People and
Kids

As a studio opening special offer, the following packages are valid until 30 September 2004:

Baby / Child Portraits
1 digital photography session in the studio
EITHER 6 x 8R prints - $88
OR
CD-ROM of 10 selected images
With 10 x 8R prints in an album - $200

Maximum 1 child per image. $12 per extra 8R print. $10 per image on CD.

Children / Family Portraits
1 digital photography session in the studio
EITHER 3 x 8R prints - $80
OR
CD-ROM of 20 selected images
With 20 x S8R prints in a leather album - $388

Up to 6 persons. $18 per extra 8R print. $15 per image on CD.

I produce quality work at value prices. Feel free to call/email/sms me at 9688 1631 or sokeng@berryhappy.com if you have any queries. Please post your pointers/critiques/suggestions here. Thank you!

Cheers,

Sok Eng
www.berryhappy.com
9688 1631

hi sok eng, remember me? :)

It's great to hear you have decided to start something that you have thought long and hard about. I wish you the best and perhaps I might drop by one day to take a look! What say you, Bobmann?

I'm berryhappy for you. cheers!
sf.

Wah...now open shop already. :D Congrats and good biz. :D

Thanks everyone! :)

Of couse I remember you, sfhuang. It wasn't an easy decision...I'll just try and see how it goes...taking one step at a time. Do drop by at your convenience (just call me in advance)! :D

Thanks!
Any pointers, experience etc would be welcome too!

Just thought I would post some pictures.
TN_01.JPG
TN_03.JPG
speople.jpg
TN_01.JPG
TN_17.JPG

Hm... how 'bout having an open house? then we can all go down? *grins*... just joking...

anywayz, all the best... & good luck!

Thanks Zemotion! :)

Open house? Sure! Why not? good idea! :D

that is...if people would like to come. :embrass:

We can bring our portfolios to share, chit chat and share pointers, test the lights etc.

anyone like to come? :rbounce:

Hey Sok Eng aka berryhappy,

A warm congratulations to your new studio opening.

WELCOME to the Darkside......keke!:D

Hope all the best in taking better images and give yourself a brand new challange.

Yeah why not? Hope to see your brand new studio......does it smells like a brand new car? Maybe you can do up a name list, so we can visit and share some pointers and ideas. Let us know the time and date for your opening.

Congrats again!

Thank you Pro Image! :)

I am still learning every day! :)

Not sure how a brand new car smells like...but the smell of paint is long gone already. :D

I am OK with either day next weekend for open house. So depending on majority preference. Anyone interested, please append to the namelist. Or you can always drop by at your convenience. :)

Open house on 4th (Sat) or 5th September 2004 (Please state your preference), 2pm - 6pm
=============
1. Imagine (must come, since it's your idea heehee)
2. Pro Image ?

Congrats!!! have always admired ur style and shots.... great to know that you're pushing another step forward!!! All the best!!!! :D

sfhuang said:
hi sok eng, remember me? :)

It's great to hear you have decided to start something that you have thought long and hard about. I wish you the best and perhaps I might drop by one day to take a look! What say you, Bobmann?

I'm berryhappy for you. cheers!
sf.

That would be great! It has been a long time we last met. Maybe call along Phil, Jerry and the others...Will bring a few bottles of wine if berryhappy got no objections :)

bja said:
Congrats!!! have always admired ur style and shots.... great to know that you're pushing another step forward!!! All the best!!!! :D

Thanks bja!! It's very encouraging. :D

Bobmann, the bottles of wine are for product shoot? :D
You are targeting for another day or the open house next weekend?

Any updates to the namelist? All are welcome! :embrass:

can't make it on the 4th... 5th might be a better day for me :)

berryhappy said:
Thank you Pro Image! :)

I am still learning every day! :)

Not sure how a brand new car smells like...but the smell of paint is long gone already. :D

I am OK with either day next weekend for open house. So depending on majority preference. Anyone interested, please append to the namelist. Or you can always drop by at your convenience. :)

Open house on 4th (Sat) or 5th September 2004 (Please state your preference), 2pm - 6pm
=============
1. Imagine (must come, since it's your idea heehee)
2. Pro Image ?

:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:
Congratulation on the opening of your photography studio.
All the best and good luck.
It is a dream of every photographer to have his/her own studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.