Berry boring ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndroo

Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
Very boring day sitting at home on sick leave. Took these ...

Berry 1
18DSC_5955.jpg

Berry 2
18DSC_6030A.jpg

Berry 3
18DSC_5993.jpg

Berry 4
18DSC_6013.jpg

*drools*

it looks really good to eat.

Picture 'berry3' could be a postcard or something eh... :D

recover fast.... after your mc, take leave and do more shooting. . . this try fork and spoon mebbe some glass or plates or . . . . . . . . theres too many things to shoot in the house. . . .

Fundee said:
recover fast.... after your mc, take leave and do more shooting. . . this try fork and spoon mebbe some glass or plates or . . . . . . . . theres too many things to shoot in the house. . . .

thanks. problem is when i recover, i will probably be shooting outdoors. :bsmilie: will definitely try shooting more stuff @ home ... cheers

Renegade,

Very nice. Gives the fruit a very tasty feel. May I ask wat sort of lighting you use? How u achieve that? :)

em...berry nice?

Gabes said:
Renegade,

Very nice. Gives the fruit a very tasty feel. May I ask wat sort of lighting you use? How u achieve that? :)

hi, thanks. the lighting is actually natural from my kitchen window. some shots i did use and off-camera flash to reduce the shadow. this is the 1st time i am using flash, so was playing around with it, experimenting.

renegade said:
hi, thanks. the lighting is actually natural from my kitchen window. some shots i did use my nikon sb600 as remote to reduce the shadow. this is the 1st time i am using flash, so was playing around with it, experimenting.

Nice shots... I always like to have such quality, hmm.. can G5 produce such quality pictures?

I noticed you use different aperture size for the above picture, care to share the reasons behind? Did you do multiple shoots at the same angle with various aperture, after post processing then choose the best out of them?
ie. f/6.3 (berry4), f/9.0 (berry1), f/4.0 (berry2), f/5.6 (berry3)

What happened behind the scene? :think:

Hope you can share some tips... thanks. :D

ST_sg said:
Nice shots... I always like to have such quality, hmm.. can G5 produce such quality pictures?

I noticed you use different aperture size for the above picture, care to share the reasons behind? Did you do multiple shoots at the same angle with various aperture, after post processing then choose the best out of them?
ie. f/6.3 (berry4), f/9.0 (berry1), f/4.0 (berry2), f/5.6 (berry3)

What happened behind the scene? :think:

Hope you can share some tips... thanks. :D

i am sure G5 can shoot these as well. these were shot in RAW format and then convertered to JPEG. (1st time I'm shooting in RAW :bsmilie: )

As for the aperture size, i did try different aperture settings for some of the shots, as I wanted to be able to pick those which has the DOF I want. I am still not very familiar with these stuff, so I guess the best way to learn is to shoot at different settings, pick the ones I want, and learn from there.

Behind the scene? :bsmilie: Just me, down with fever, sitting in the kitchen with a some berries, a cam and a flash. :bsmilie:

As for tips, guess err ... the above is all I have. Oh and I did some adjustment to the color curves when I post processed the pics. Pics straight out of my cam is a little but under, so I made some adjustments in PS.

And oh, the yellow background is just a yellow notepad, and the rest were just an A4 paper

Hope this helps.

hey bro... really like your colours in berry 1. juicy and delicious enough to eat...! the yellow backdrop is a masterstoke.

:thumbsup:

renegade said:
i am sure G5 can shoot these as well. these were shot in RAW format and then convertered to JPEG. (1st time I'm shooting in RAW :bsmilie: )

As for the aperture size, i did try different aperture settings for some of the shots, as I wanted to be able to pick those which has the DOF I want. I am still not very familiar with these stuff, so I guess the best way to learn is to shoot at different settings, pick the ones I want, and learn from there.

Behind the scene? :bsmilie: Just me, down with fever, sitting in the kitchen with a some berries, a cam and a flash. :bsmilie:

As for tips, guess err ... the above is all I have. Oh and I did some adjustment to the color curves when I post processed the pics. Pics straight out of my cam is a little but under, so I made some adjustments in PS.

And oh, the yellow background is just a yellow notepad, and the rest were just an A4 paper

Hope this helps.

Great! Thanks for the yellow notepad tips. Hmm.. I'm haven't try shoot in RAW and really need to study the color curves tweaks in PS :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ordinaryless said:
Hi renegade..

Forgive me with manupilating your pic but i was trying to improve its colour.. what do you think?

any better?

How to achieve that? :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.