Benro vs Sirui

Get the g20.. It is only like $15 more ex

I'm using T1004X with the G20 ballhead.. I find that reverse fold is Ok... Just that need to adjust the position of the ballhead abit when reverse.
But i'm loving it... Yeah..

I'm using the t1204 (same dimensions as t1004) with g20. It folds ok.. But have to align the head so that the knobs doesn't get in the way

I'm using the t1204 (same dimensions as t1004) with g20. It folds ok.. But have to align the head so that the knobs doesn't get in the way
ok. I guess I was mis-informed.

Have seen a G10 hold a D3 + 24-70/2.8 steady, so it's not entirely useless... but if functionality is not compromised, and the cost difference is small, probably feels more secure to get G20 over G10...

what are the pros and cons of a 5 sections tripod vs 4 sections tripod?

what are the pros and cons of a 5 sections tripod vs 4 sections tripod?

4 section

-Less compact when folded
-More stable when extended
-Faster set-up

5 section

-More compact when folded
-Less stable when extended
-Slower set up

Please correct me if i'm wrong:)

SIRUI CF is the answer. Next upgrade? Gitzo.

Hi, any comment for Benro A-2681 + B1 ball head?

Thank you.

I am using A550 with B-1. Like the B-1 ballhead. Very smooth handling. I did not know about Sirui when I bought my tripod but no regret buying Benro. Maybe can try buying Sirui CF tripod for my upgrade since the price so competitive.

Im using Benro A650-EX with BH-2 ballhead. Super solid feel and rated 8kg to support my D90+Sigma BigmOS lens. I havent used Sirui so no comment on that. Check out this pic I found on the net:

benroshow2.jpg

Thx for the reply, have u guys heard of Benro A-2681 tripod? China website cannot load page.