Benjamin Sheares Brigde...

Status
Not open for further replies.

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
Hi...... do anyone knows how to get myself (by walking) to the top of Benjamin Sheares Brigde..... want to take Night Shot of the CBD. Thxs.

From Esplanade, just walk along the river and you will see some stairs leading up:)

Thxs alot !! Damn policeman i met 1 night told me there isn't anyway to reach the brigde from Esplande !! While I remember there should be one !! Hahaha.... can't trust the police nowadays..... hehehe :D

Hi...... do anyone knows how to get myself (by walking) to the top of Benjamin Sheares Brigde..... want to take Night Shot of the CBD. Thxs.

dun bother...too much vibration and movement...

are you sure? there is thousand of people who took their fireworks shots right over there.

very sure...unless they stop the traffic at the time of firing the firework then i got nothing to say...

Depend on luck.

I was quite lucky when I took some CDB evening shots over there as the traffic was congested and the cars were not moving.

If you are thinking of taking fire works during NDP or Fire Works Fest, then think it might not be as easy. Due to the close promixity of the fire work, Sheares Bridge is usually closed for traffic, photographers also will need security pass to go up (for NDP).

Also, during NDP, don't think the bridge is opened for public access due to the performance by the soldiers that go upside down rappelling down the bridge and the fire curtains during one of the performance. Thus, it might not be an easy access for the general public.

But you sure can give it a try. There is a series of stairs to walk up near Temasek Ave / Suntec area, the gate is opened for certain period of time only (normal days). But it's a long way distance of walk!

very sure...unless they stop the traffic at the time of firing the firework then i got nothing to say...

:think: I don find any blur photo out of all the fireworks/nightscape I took there... probably more than 50pics at different time

It does vibrates very badly....may be the traffic was stop during the fireworks?

Even not, I am sure all vehicle will slow down to crawling speed to watch the fireworks lah.....may be thats why...what do you think?

:think: I don find any blur photo out of all the fireworks/nightscape I took there... probably more than 50pics at different time

It does vibrates very badly....may be the traffic was stop during the fireworks?

Even not, I am sure all vehicle will slow down to crawling speed to watch the fireworks lah.....may be thats why...what do you think?
well I dono the cars stop or slow down or wateva (but I doubt so, it will just jam the whole traffic up)

but as far as my previous fireworks goes (CNY firework and New Year), none of the 100+/- remaining (fireworks + other misc) shots have got blur that need one to worry about even when viewed at 100%...

Maybe im lucky or wat/ :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.