Benches in Budget Terminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh2415

Apr 26, 2004
Kampung boy
Happened to be there with my kid last Monday. Find the colours quite interesting. Comments?

IMG_1272-copy2.jpg

Rgds

I like the simple concept of repeating colors & shapes.

But...... just my personal preference, mebbe a lower stance & less wide angle (slight distortion at the sides)would help to give a more 2D feel of of the photo? A tighter crop might work too...

Further straightening? Maybe I can crop it further. Mmmmmm...... will try again.

Thanks!

Nice :thumbsup: but it seems slanted maybe some post processing will help. I feel there's too much space on the top though

Hi josh2415,

What a NEAT photo !

A good vision for a photo. I realy like it just as it is.

Well done.

Cheers :)

Thanks!

Forgot to mention that I was using my EFS 17-85mm. Maybe because of lens distortion?:think:

Firing up my CS2 now!

Rgds

Almost looks like an ad. Mebbe can sell to Budget Terminal? =/
Looks like they got alot of empty space to display 'art' =)

hope U dont mind... couldnt resist =) I like the photo. If U want me to remove, I'll comply asap.

Crop & slight saturation
original.jpg

Sorry josh2415, as much as I like your picture, I think Rev's revision nails it on the head:devil:

Asthetically aside,

Look closely at the spectrum of colors on the wall.. Only consists of 6 colors of the rainbow.. Isn't it the GAY PRIDE?!!! I wonder which designer did that.. :think:

http://www.answers.com/topic/rainbow-flag

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rev said:
Almost looks like an ad. Mebbe can sell to Budget Terminal? =/
Looks like they got alot of empty space to display 'art' =)

hope U dont mind... couldnt resist =) I like the photo. If U want me to remove, I'll comply asap.

Crop & slight saturation
original.jpg

That is great!. No I don't mind. Couldn't have done it better myself. Was thinking of playing with it with CS2 this weekend but was at Clifford Pier yesterday.

Nice!

Rgds

behyx said:
Asthetically aside,

Look closely at the spectrum of colors on the wall.. Only consists of 6 colors of the rainbow.. Isn't it the GAY PRIDE?!!! I wonder which designer did that.. :think:

http://www.answers.com/topic/rainbow-flag

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Woohooo! Hope someone "upstairs" from Budget Terminal is reading this! You learn new things daily in photography!

Rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.