Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmacamera

Jan 21, 2006
hi everybody,

"BEING CRAZY ABOUT KOREANS":heart:
:heart:
where is th ebest place to eat KimChi?

where do korean guys and girls hang out?

what do the Koreans in Singapore think aobut the CHinese Singaporeans?

thank you.

As far as I know, there are only a couple of thousands Korean expatriates staying in Singapore which is quite a small number. That's probably why we don't see their presence around that often. I think we have a fellow Clubsnapper here who's a Korean. Maybe you can try asking him?

Only twice have I seen students from the Korean School in SG. Damn small population compared to the Japanese.

There's a nice Korean place called Awon at Excelsior Hotel 4th floor.

Quite a lot of Korean expats eat there. The set lunchs there are value for money, cost ard $8 - $10 with lots of refillable side dishes. The lady boss looks like Korean movie star some more :bigeyes:

sigmacamera said:
hi everybody,
"BEING CRAZY ABOUT KOREANS":heart:
:heart:
where is th ebest place to eat KimChi?
where do korean guys and girls hang out?
what do the Koreans in Singapore think aobut the CHinese Singaporeans?
thank you.

So much for their K-pop, TV drama series and movies that protrayed Korea as a nice and beautiful place to stay in, well in real life there are pros and cons about Korea.

Here are a list of the "not so nice" things about Korea:

1. If you work there, you will know that Korean are workaholic and their peers, superiors, companies expected them to do so as well (in general, they work more than 12 hrs per day and turn up during weekends to work).

2. Rude society, pesdestrain could just "shove" you away on the street without saying sorry or excuse me.

3. Male [SIZE=-1]chauvinistic society.

4. Very expensive housing, especially in Seoul. Most people/families rent apartment to stay and they can't afford buying house/apartment.

and the list will go on.... :think:

[/SIZE]

Not to mention, they have a strict seniority system and have expectations of the attitude the younger people should have to them.

How about Korean man?
do you think the Japanese men look better than the korean men?:heart:

how about the women?
do you think korean women are prettier than the Japanese women?:kiss:

nikonpicture said:
How about Korean man?
do you think the Japanese men look better than the korean men?:heart:

how about the women?
do you think korean women are prettier than the Japanese women?:kiss:

U horny?

scanner said:
So much for their K-pop, TV drama series and movies that protrayed Korea as a nice and beautiful place to stay in, well in real life there are pros and cons about Korea.

Here are a list of the "not so nice" things about Korea:

1. If you work there, you will know that Korean are workaholic and their peers, superiors, companies expected them to do so as well (in general, they work more than 12 hrs per day and turn up during weekends to work).

2. Rude society, pesdestrain could just "shove" you away on the street without saying sorry or excuse me.

3. Male [SIZE=-1]chauvinistic society.

4. Very expensive housing, especially in Seoul. Most people/families rent apartment to stay and they can't afford buying house/apartment.

and the list will go on.... :think:

[/SIZE]

Sound like my current lifestyle sia...

Status
Not open for further replies.