Beijing Photoshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2008
I will be in Beijing for work related purposes in July and is contemplating to find a shoot buddy for photo taking over the weekends.

Can either source for the local models for portraiture shoot or lets go for landscape shoot.

Was wondering are there any CS-er currently based in Beijing or happens to be in Beijing in July? Can also go Wukesong together. Time to stock up on accessories.

Please PM me. Thanks.

Last edited:

nemesis32

Oct 16, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
i go Beijing from time to time but hardly do any shoots.. If you are going, just pm me the dates and if i am there maybe we can do something together..

The last time i went shooting, i rented a taxi and go to the Great Wall at Si Ma Tai... very nice place and not crowded like Ba Da Ling (yet to visit).

n0eln0el

Nov 4, 2007
i would advice avoiding si ma tai ond other old great olds during winter

nice leaves at ba da chu during autumn

JacePhoto

Oct 1, 2007
New York City
www.flickr.com
Wah, i envy those who are gg... Up for you. Hope that you find some gd and kind people to hang out with. Photography brings people together! Cheers!

nemesis32

Oct 16, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
i would advice avoiding si ma tai ond other old great olds during winter

nice leaves at ba da chu during autumn
Yup... during winter, Si Ma Tai will be freezing. I think Ba Da Ling still ok as my relatives went there the year before during Christmas period, cold but less crowded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom