Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSlye

Jan 12, 2006
Anyone seen the opening performance juz now? … wow ... farking fantastic! … kekeke

Wish I could be there to take a few shots! Any CSer over there now? Please do share your experience over there.

Cheers!

Last edited:
I'm watching on tv.

I'm told that it was only soso and that Singaporeans see a better performance every year at NDP.

its really fantastic!! the lights, content, narration, fireworks....WOW>..

NDP tomorrow? YAwnnn....

I'm watching on tv.

I'm told that it was only soso and that Singaporeans see a better performance every year at NDP.

Huh? Please. NDP is utter crap. especially compared to the opening ceremony. It was very impressive.

I'm watching on tv.

Huh, NDP got this kind of performance ah? Don’t know leh … didn’t follow for many years liao … kekeke … Maybe Zhang Yimou … ops … I mean Jack Neo has been helping in directing the performance ba … :bsmilie:

Last edited:
like comparing apples to oranges ...

nice, very nice, pity london.:bsmilie: big pressure sia.

oh, and happy national day!!!!! haha

OH MY GOSH!! Smiley Face Fireworks!!! The photographers there must be having the time of their lives.. wish i was there.. :confused:

didnt quiet matched up to the hype - "best performance ever" - maybe the experience over the tele and being there are not exactly the same ... think Athens have better memorable moments

I think the idea of Li Ning "running" around the stadium before lighting the cauldron was great - 夸父追日 ;) . Given the amount of resources poured into the event, we should expect high level of performance.

Last edited:
I like the end. Spectacular fireworks and Li Ning's "air running" on his way to light the flame. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Spectacular! NDP don't have this kind of standard.

correct..NDP no standard like the beijing more awesome!
just a basic fireworks..tsktsk. lets demand we want more!
:D

Spectacular! NDP don't have this kind of standard.

NDP don't need to spend such $$ for pride and "face." Wait till the youth olympics n see how s'pore spend. :)

It's definitely a great showcase, those who undersatnd the 5 thousands years of history essence put into show of few hours..... very impressive. And the fact that it's not just abstract art things rolling, hanging flying across. The massive human synchronization and the coordination......

The torch lighting like mentioned "chasing the sun", was unexpected. The other memorable torch lighting was the archer shooting his arrow to light up the final torch!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

the scale of the occasions r a world apart. national days r annual events, Olympics...? :think:

actually less would be more, fireworks r loosing their allure liao... NDP, new year's day & some other local festivities. thatz too much too soon... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.