BeiJing Dance Troupe @ Westmall

samneway

Sep 19, 2008
West
www.flickr.com
Looks like this hasn't been posted and share by others. Arrive a bit early, but view was blocked by a few Tripods and two big speakers. Quite disappointed.

5376281665_6d6116bfc8.jpg

5376282863_3d8a8a1fda.jpg

5376283219_927140dfff.jpg

Thanks for viewing.

Your pics looks quite good even though you mentioned that you were blocked by tripods. Are there alot of photographers there? What time is the show?

Shows is on until 30th twice daily 1 pm and 6/7 pm I forgot. I went on day 1 got a few photographers but main thing is the stage is small and two speakers at both ends. Plus tripods taller than heads so its either need to crop the pics or discard the pics due to flash partially blocked. Good experience though.

Shows is on until 30th twice daily 1 pm and 6/7 pm I forgot. I went on day 1 got a few photographers but main thing is the stage is small and two speakers at both ends. Plus tripods taller than heads so its either need to crop the pics or discard the pics due to flash partially blocked. Good experience though.

Showtime is at 1pm and 7pm till Sun, 30th Jan, 2011.
On Sun, there will be a special lion dance performance at the open ground oustide by Bukit Batok CC at 3.28pm - yes, that is the auspicious time.
b there if u want to enjoy the performance.
in preivous year, it falls on a weekday. so, it is good that it falls on a Sunday. Cheers.