Beijing 101 service

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnorMcLeod

Jul 23, 2005
Singapore, West
Anyone use Beijing101 here?
They gave me a consultation / scan before I signed up a package.
After that, rarely they bothered to scan my scalp to check the improvement.
However, everytime they do the scan, the consultant will without fail, ask me
to sign up / upgrade my package.

Magically, they will able to tell me how my hair condition has improved/worsened
by the current scan and no proper paper/photo record of the past examinations. :dunno:
Ya, everytime the scan was done by a different consultant.

Do you get the same sort of experience I do or just me taken in as a sucker?

Does Yunnam has the same tactic to sell more packages to clients too?

Magically, they will able to tell me how my hair condition has improved/worsened
by the current scan and no proper paper/photo record of the past examinations. :dunno:

It would be easier when you can sincerely state your age group so that others with similar hair loss problems but had successfully found a solution without having to visit those claiming to get back your hair by signing new packages.

The following thread may be of interest to you:
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=425937

:)

I would say Yunnam also the same based on my wife experiences with them.

It would be easier when you can sincerely state your age group so that others with similar hair loss problems but had successfully found a solution without having to visit those claiming to get back your hair by signing new packages.

The following thread may be of interest to you:
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=425937

I am not discussing the effectiveness of their treatment but how they pester clients to buy their packages after packages. This has nothing to do with age group.

Try Loreal Aminexil Advanced before u pump in thousands to 101....u might find a 88 dollars package helps u ....save

Hmm.... Well, frankly speaking, I'm not that surprised. Times are bad and businesses are probably going all out.

Just 2 days ago, a friend was approached by a Credit Card Company guy asking him if he wanna sign up for credit cards and directed him to the Computer where my bud simply keyed in his Singpass ID and Password and the chap quickly hit submit to send his CPF details to the CC Company (its clear the guy's an old hand at this), eventually he was literally forced (not at gunpoint but consciously pressured) to sign up for... not one, but TWO Credit Cards.

Still, if you THINK its a marketing tactic to sucker you further in, think rationally. Do you think if the treatment had helped you visibly? Are results clearly visible? If you think the treatment's effective and you'd wanna continue with it, well, no harm signing up further if it helps. But if its just 'invisible results', you might wanna reconsider.

Den again, I'm not exactly into this entire hair growth business thing so I can't really help.

I think all hairloss treatment centres operate similarly to what u described, its not worth it, just stop going there again for yr next "treatment", end of your trouble.
Most of these hairloss centres actually can pinpoint the reasons of yr hairloss, quite accurately in my opinion, but they cannot offer a effective solutions, so u pay money to find out the cause but no solutions.

U should go to a doctor clinic and ask to buy the "Propecia" pills, it is proven and cheap compared to what u pay in hairloss centre.

I think all hairloss treatment centres operate similarly to what u described, its not worth it, just stop going there again for yr next "treatment", end of your trouble.
Most of these hairloss centres actually can pinpoint the reasons of yr hairloss, quite accurately in my opinion, but they cannot offer a effective solutions, so u pay money to find out the cause but no solutions.

U should go to a doctor clinic and ask to buy the "Propecia" pills, it is proven and cheap compared to what u pay in hairloss centre.

Is this Propecia pill the one that causes loss of sex drive? :bsmilie:

dont fall for it. go google for recipes to encourage hair growth. There are many factors that cause hair to fall and growth to discontinue.

do you believe those plants extracts that they rub on your scalp is worth $5,000 to $10,000? Do you think you need a $20k equipment to scan the scalp and analyse? Isnt their herbs meant one for all? Think again!

And yes, there will be success stories and perhaps some of the 101 treatment really work. but why do they need to charge so much if it is in the name of healing? or is it because they want to inject the vanity bug into those rich bald men?

I have a good friend, who at the ripe age of 65, had most of his hair fell off for over two decades. Over the recent 4 years, he decided changed his diet to vegetarian, started exercising and resting early, changed his entire lifestyle, change his business (less stressful), had more time for rest and family bonding. His hair started to grow and he is a happy man now. All these without rubbing anything onto his (formerly) hairless and old scalp.

9 in 10 bald men are either very rich, very powerful, or both.
Make sure you are not the other part of the statistics.
With that taken care off, you dont have to bother with shiny forehead. Get your personal bouncers to bash up the guy who took your portrait photo without using ND grad filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.