PIC 1
3056244198_0a3e5a80c4.jpg

PIC 2
3056243720_99da805a03.jpg

PIC 3
3056240912_54fe8c9a47.jpg

PIC 4
3055408201_783ffeb3c8.jpg

what would you like to know? I dont have much experience in architecture but it looks like you are using lines as your guide as well as used auto exposure settings. Some of the details are lost due to the intensity if the light, i think if lower the exposure should have more details. have you tried exposure bracketing?

maybe you could post a picture with the exif data intact?

what would you like to know? I dont have much experience in architecture but it looks like you are using lines as your guide as well as used auto exposure settings. Some of the details are lost due to the intensity if the light, i think if lower the exposure should have more details. have you tried exposure bracketing?

maybe you could post a picture with the exif data intact?

sry, i am not using a DSLR...
yes, was trying to use line...
wanna try to composition
but think pic 3 is slightly slanted...
as for the exposure... yes, it was really bright, although it was about 8-9 in the morning
but due to the nature of grp tour, i dun have time to play with the setting...
so was shooting in auto

oh ya, i haven try exposire bracketing
and what is exif data intact?

oh ya, i haven try exposire bracketing
and what is exif data intact?
i dont know what camera you are using but to answer your question,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracketing I dont know if your camera has the feature.

exif data is the information stored in the picture. http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/using-exif-data/

if super bright and even iso100 is not so useful, there are people who used polarized sunglasses or dslr filters by simply placing them in fron of the PnS camera.

i dont know what camera you are using but to answer your question,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracketing I dont know if your camera has the feature.

exif data is the information stored in the picture. http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/using-exif-data/

if super bright and even iso100 is not so useful, there are people who used polarized sunglasses or dslr filters by simply placing them in fron of the PnS camera.

for the bracketing, need a tripod and must make sure that the few pictures taken are exactly at the same spot rite? i dun have a tripod with me, so i can't do exposure bracketing...

so summary is the pictures are overexposure ar?

I guess so or can wait for the experts to critic here. If tripod is too troublesome then maybe a quick release monopod or in some cases your own bag or someone shoulder.

Your pictures look kinda... hmm... hazy? Was your lens dirty, maybe? Like, got fingerprints and stuff? That might cause the haziness.

Why don't you tell us what camera you're using, so some of us who have that camera or know that camera can tell you how to better use your camera.

Composition-wise, I think other than 1, the lines in the rest of the photos lead my eye to somewhere where there's nothing to focus on, y'know what I mean? My eyes get led into the picture and then they start wandering around, not very sure of what each picture is trying to show me. Leading lines should lead to your subject of interest, which, in the case of 2 - 4, are not very obvious to me. =)

Your pictures look kinda... hmm... hazy? Was your lens dirty, maybe? Like, got fingerprints and stuff? That might cause the haziness.

Why don't you tell us what camera you're using, so some of us who have that camera or know that camera can tell you how to better use your camera.

Composition-wise, I think other than 1, the lines in the rest of the photos lead my eye to somewhere where there's nothing to focus on, y'know what I mean? My eyes get led into the picture and then they start wandering around, not very sure of what each picture is trying to show me. Leading lines should lead to your subject of interest, which, in the case of 2 - 4, are not very obvious to me. =)

i am using konica minolta z1, quite an old camera
before moving on to dslr, haha
hmm... pic 4 leads to the bottom of the stairs? no?
pic 3 just wanna show a narrow path... not obvious ar? haha
pic 2, ok, maybe not much subject of interest...

and what about exposure and stuff?
regarding the len... i have clean the outside... but i think the dirty part is inside...
so... i cannot reach...

I think you could make them a whole lot more vivid if you did some overall/local saturation here and there :)

since the photos all look kinda washed-out

I think you could make them a whole lot more vivid if you did some overall/local saturation here and there :)

since the photos all look kinda washed-out

hmm.. it was on the inside...
kinda old... so dun know whether wanna send it for cleaning or not... :dunno:

when i try to look through the len, i saw some patches...
transaprent patches
when i clean it, i realised it was behind... not the front..
the front part, i have wiped it clean

Your pictures are ok to me in terms of composition but I find them a bit over exposed. Are you able to adjust the exposure?

BTW, did you PP your pictures? You may want to adjust the exposure and increase the contrast & satuaration a little.

Maybe you can show us a picture of your cam lens, I am thinking if there is fungus in your cam. :dunno:

Your pictures are ok to me in terms of composition but I find them a bit over exposed. Are you able to adjust the exposure?

BTW, did you PP your pictures? You may want to adjust the exposure and increase the contrast & satuaration a little.

Maybe you can show us a picture of your cam lens, I am thinking if there is fungus in your cam. :dunno:

thanks Galdor :)

btw, what is PP...?

hmmm... ok, tonight i go home and take a picture of the len

This is the same picture using freeware image editor and less than 2 minutes of work.

3057240685_40e80e4c7b_o.jpg

Sometimes the exposure is too much but still want to keep the picture so simply make it b/w.

3057243311_057360ab29_o.jpg

This is the same picture using freeware image editor and less than 2 minutes of work.

3057240685_40e80e4c7b_o.jpg

Sometimes the exposure is too much but still want to keep the picture so simply make it b/w.

3057243311_057360ab29_o.jpg

oh i see, which free image editor are u using?

Status
Not open for further replies.