Beginner's Photography Course @ Fitness Network, Science Park 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phildate

Fitness Network (part of Ascendas Group) will be having a Beginner's Guide to Photography Course in August:

Wednesday 4/11/18 August 6.30pm - 8.00pm
Saturday 14 August 1.30pm - 3.00pm

Cost: $40 Members or $45 Non-Members

The course is open to anyone new to photography (Digital or Film/ P&S or SLR). The sessions will cover basic functions of different types of cameras, lenses and other equipment, exposure, ISO, aperture, shutter speed, composition, DOF, focussing, metering and anything else that comes up in Q&A sessions.

The Saturday session will be a practical shoot - photos will be discussed in final theory session.

The course will be hosted by me (an educator/photographer) and I hope it will be a lot of fun for everyone, including myself! So, if you are new to photography and want to get a grip on the basics, this could be the course for you (and it's very cheap too! so more money to spend on lenses/flash/tripod etc...!)

To sign-up (limited places available), contact sajan.s@ascendas.com or pm me

Too bad i cannot attend 630pm is too early since i'm working..

Hey SF, think it might be a bit too basic for you!! But, if you need to refresh some of those rusty skills then come along. Hey, and if you want to come along on the Saturday shoot as my 'Flash' advisor then I will buy you lunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.