Beginners Outing(Part 8)-Bugis area on the 12 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleonbus

Deregistered
Nov 18, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Beginners Outing Part 8 is here!

Following the past outings to SBWR(lots of times),AP,Hort Park and Chinatown,we will now be going to Bugis area!

Details

Date:12 June 2010
Place:Bugis and Kwan Im Thong Temple area
Time:8.45/9.30am till 12noon~(See part in BLUE for more details)
Who can/should join:Anyone(Beginner or Pro)with a camera!Be it a P&S,Prosumer,DSLR or rangefinder...

Things to bring:

1)Camera
2)Lenses(If its a DSLR)
3)Water
4)Tripod(Optional)
5)Flash(Optional too)
6)$$$ for BBB session

*Beginners who had just started photography are welcome*

Things to take note of before/after signing up:

1)If you are interested in joining,reply with quote the list and put your name in the appropriate section.Don't PM me saying that you wanna join.I will NOT put your name down for you!

1)Please send me(cleonbus)a PM(Private Message)with your name,contact number and whether you'll be joining for breakfast or not after you've signed up(Breakfast details below)

2)Those who had attended previous outings by me before need not send your contact number again.

3)Please check this thread frequently.I might change meeting time again or provide more details

4)If i do not receive your PM within 3 days after you've signed up.I'll remove your name from the list and move the rest of the people up the list.

About breakfast & the outing....

I'll be at MacDonalds Bugis Junction(Near the fountain facing Starbucks)for breakfast at 8.45am.Those who wish to join me,please call/sms me when u reach to find out where we're sitting at.

For those who do not wish to join me,meet at 9.30am INSIDE MACDONALDS.We will then have a small TCSS session and proceed towards Bugis street and Kwan Im Thong temple area.

We will then go to sgcamerastore(Arab street) for poisoning session(They have a sale on that day) and end at Bugis Junction around 12noon+.More details of the GSS here: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=706985

Please put your name down if interested.I will update this thread regularly:)

Last edited:
Coming:

1)cleonbus
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Reserves:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

DO NOT REMOVE THE MESSAGE BELOW WHEN REPLYING WITH QUOTE:

Please send me(cleonbus)a PM with your name,contact number and whether you'll be joining me for breakfast or not.Outing will be limited to 12 people only!

Last edited:
Coming:

1)cleonbus
2)odyssey-boy
3)bryson
4)alan chan
5)Ghaz1
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Reserves:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Last edited:
Coming:

1)cleonbus
2)Odyssey Boy
3)Bryson
4)Alan Chan
5)Ghaz1
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Reserves:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Please send me(cleonbus)a PM with your name,contact number and whether you'll be joining me for breakfast or not.Outing will be limited to 12 people only!

Coming:

1)cleonbus
2)Odyssey-Boy
3)Bryson
4)Alan Chan
5)Ghaz1
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Reserves:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Coming:

1)cleonbus
2)Odyssey-Boy
3)Bryson
4)Alan Chan
5)Ghaz1
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Reserves:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

DO NOT REMOVE THE MESSAGE AND RED HIGHLIGHT BELOW WHEN REPLYING WITH QUOTE:

Default Re: Beginners Outing(Part 8)-Bugis area on the 12 June
Coming:

1)cleonbus
2)Odyssey-Boy
3)Bryson
4)Alan Chan
5)Ghaz1
6)iszan
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Reserves:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Coming:

1)cleonbus
2)Odyssey-Boy
3)Bryson
4)Alan Chan
5)Ghaz1
6)iszan
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Reserves:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Coming:

1)cleonbus
2)Odyssey-Boy
3)Bryson
4)Alan Chan
5)Ghaz1
6)iszan
7)espanaol501(Balaji)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Reserves:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Coming:

1)cleonbus
2)Odyssey-Boy
3)Bryson
4)Alan Chan
5)Ghaz1
6)iszan
7)espanaol501(Balaji)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Reserves:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

DO NOT REMOVE THE MESSAGE AND RED HIGHLIGHT BELOW WHEN REPLYING WITH QUOTE

If i do not receive your PM within 3 days(72hrs)after you've signed up,i'll move the next person in reserves up the coming list.And i repeat again,PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THIS MESSAGE AND RED HIGHLIGHT!

wah!!! previous outing not yet over, already organizing another one! You must really enjoy it! :) good on ya!

Coming:

1)cleonbus
2)Odyssey-Boy
3)Bryson
4)Alan Chan
5)Ghaz1
6)iszan
7)espanaol501(Balaji)
8)Dleugene
9)
10)
11)
12)

Reserves:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

If i do not receive your PM within 3 days(72hrs)after you've signed up,i'll move the next person in reserves up the coming list.And i repeat again,PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THIS MESSAGE AND RED HIGHLIGHT!

Re: Beginners Outing(Part 8)-Bugis area on the 12 June

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coming:

1)cleonbus
2)Odyssey-Boy
3)Bryson
4)Alan Chan
5)Ghaz1
6)iszan
7)espanaol501(Balaji)
8)Dleugene
9)Zeemons
10)
11)
12)

Reserves:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coming:

1)cleonbus
2)Odyssey-Boy
3)Bryson
4)Alan Chan
5)Ghaz1
6)iszan
7)espanaol501(Balaji)
8)Dleugene
9)Zeemons
10)wuminlee
11)
12)

Reserves:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

wow ! CleonBus, congrats you ! Within a day, the list is almost full !!:cool::cool:

wow ! CleonBus, congrats you ! Within a day, the list is almost full !!:cool::cool:

Thanks.Might be increasing group size to 20 coz we'll be around Kwan Im Thong temple area,thus group size can be bigger:)

Coming:

1)cleonbus
2)Odyssey-Boy
3)Bryson
4)Alan Chan
5)Ghaz1
6)iszan
7)espanaol501(Balaji)
8)Dleugene
9)Zeemons
10)wuminlee
11)enzeru21
12)

Reserves:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Coming:

1)cleonbus
2)Odyssey-Boy
3)Bryson
4)Alan Chan
5)Ghaz1
6)iszan
7)espanaol501(Balaji)
8)Dleugene
9)Zeemons
10)wuminlee
11)enzeru21
12)

Reserves:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

For the last time i'm saying,please DO NOT REMOVE the above message when replying with quote!The next person who removes the message and red highlight,i'll remove your name from the list!

Don't give me excuses like 'I'm new to CS' or 'Oh sorry i accidentely deleted it':angry::angry::angry:

wah!!! previous outing not yet over, already organizing another one! You must really enjoy it! :) good on ya!

Wah..didn't see your post between all these large posts.One day will surely overtake you one:sticktong:sticktong:sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.