4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
!!!Stops at 10!!!

Sorry Cleon, I think I may not be able to make it for this saturday outing, everyone enjoy your LONG lens ... ;)

Guides:

1)cleonbus
2)skylover
3)Gilbertgoh
4)sf_kang
!!!Stops at 4!!!

Beginner shooters:

1)budse
2)starsfruit
3)Yilin
4)Koji Koji
5)neetsdeindie
6)neetsdeindie's friend
7)jackyboyboy
8)winkoo88
9)calvinmcl
10)Greenred
!!!Stops at 10!!!

Reserve list:

1)Greenred's friend
2)Greenred's friend
3)NikonSG
4)yumyum
5)SHLEW
6)WhitePaper
7)Jonathan Ang
8)ethanwind
9)ismokeweed79
10)
!!!Stops at 10!!!

List will be limited to 10 as of now...

Hi cleonbus! i think there was a mixup halfway.. as seen from this quote (post number 35), i was no 6. on the reserve list but from post number 41, my name 'disappered' or was taken off..:think:

may i know the reason as i have not withdrawn and I meet the requirement by having a 300mm range lens on an APS-C body and a tripod as well.. and im a fellow pentaxian :cry::cry:

if based on the latest list, i should be already on the beginners list as i was between SHLEW
and Jonathan Ang

Last edited:
Hi cleonbus! i think there was a mixup halfway.. as seen from this quote, i was no 6. on the reserve list but from post number 41, my name 'disappered' or was taken off..:think:

may i know the reason as i have not withdrawned and I meet the requirement by having a 300mm range lens on an APS-C body and a tripod as well.. and im a fellow pentaxian :cry::cry:

if based on the latest list, i should be already on the beginners list as i was between SHLEW
and Jonathan Ang

Please refer to the 1st post...

oh no... my bad... :cry::cry::( just sent that pm

Guides:

1)cleonbus
2)skylover
3)Gilbertgoh
4)sf_kang
!!!Stops at 4!!!

Beginner shooters:

1)starsfruit
2)Yilin
3)Koji Koji
4)neetsdeindie
5)neetsdeindie's friend
6)jijicat
7)jackyboyboy
8)Jonathan Ang
9)calvinmcl
10)SHLEW
!!!Stops at 10!!!

Reserve list:

1)ethanwind
2)ismokeweed79
3)WhitePaper
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
!!!Stops at 10!!!

I would like to join your group on this trip,may I know more details?HP 91775717 and my name is Eddie. Thanks

Guides:

1)cleonbus
2)skylover
3)Gilbertgoh
4)sf_kang
!!!Stops at 4!!!

Beginner shooters:

1)starsfruit
2)Yilin
3)Koji Koji
4)neetsdeindie
5)neetsdeindie's friend
6)jijicat
7)jackyboyboy
8)Jonathan Ang
9)calvinmcl
10)SHLEW
!!!Stops at 10!!!

Reserve list:

1)ethanwind
2)ismokeweed79
3)WhitePaper
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
!!!Stops at 10!!!

From now onwards,please PM or SMS me if you want to join/back out from this outing.I'll make the necessary changes.

PM has been sent out to all already.Please check and reply by SMS.If i do not get a reply from you by Thursday 7pm,i'll take it that you're flying aeroplane and will remove your name.Do remember to include the details i have stated thru PM...

Names in green means your slot is confirmed.Names in red means you have replied to my SMS but you did not state the necessary details.Names in black means you have not replied to my SMS.

Thanks to Mr Lew and Freddie for offering to pick up.I'll arrange with you on Friday afternoon:)

Last edited:
Guides:

1)cleonbus
2)skylover
3)Gilbertgoh
4)sf_kang
!!!Stops at 4!!!

Beginner shooters:

1)starsfruit
2)Yilin
3)Koji Koji
4)neetsdeindie
5)WhitePaper
6)jijicat
7)jackyboyboy
8)ethanwind
9)calvinmcl
10)SHLEW
!!!Stops at 10!!!

Reserve list:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
!!!Stops at 10!!!

From now onwards,please PM or SMS me if you want to join/back out from this outing.I'll make the necessary changes.

PM has been sent out to all already.Please check and reply by SMS.If i do not get a reply from you by Thursday 7pm,i'll take it that you're flying aeroplane and will remove your name.Do remember to include the details i have stated thru PM...

Names in green means your slot is confirmed.Names in red means you have replied to my SMS but you did not state the necessary details.Names in black means you have not replied to my SMS.

Thanks to Mr Lew and Freddie for offering to pick up.I'll arrange with you on Friday afternoon:)

Last edited:
Guides:

1)cleonbus
2)skylover
3)Gilbertgoh
4)sf_kang
!!!Stops at 4!!!

Beginner shooters:

1)starsfruit
2)Yilin
3)Koji Koji
4)neetsdeindie
5)WhitePaper
6)jijicat
7)jackyboyboy
8)ethanwind
9)calvinmcl
10)SHLEW
!!!Stops at 10!!!

Reserve list:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
!!!Stops at 10!!!

From now onwards,please PM or SMS me if you want to join/back out from this outing.I'll make the necessary changes.Exact details on meet-up has been sent to all already.Please inform me if you did not receive it.

Thanks to those who offered to pick up.I'll arrange with you on Friday afternoon:)

Last edited:
Guides:

1)cleonbus
2)skylover
3)Gilbertgoh
4)sf_kang

Beginner shooters:

1)starsfruit
2)Yilin
3)Koji Koji
4)neetsdeindie
5)WhitePaper
6)jijicat
7)jackyboyboy
8)ethanwind
9)calvinmcl
10)SHLEW

From now onwards,i will NOT be accepting anymore sign-ups.Please PM or SMS me if you want to back out from this outing.I'll make the necessary changes.Exact details on meet-up has been sent to all already.Please inform me if you did not receive it.

Thanks to those who offered to pick up.I have arranged with some kind souls already:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.