Beginners Outing(Part 11)-Bukit Timah KTM Railway Station on the 25 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleonbus

Deregistered
Nov 18, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Beginners Outing(Part 11) is here!

This is the SAME DAY AS PART 10(Woodlands Waterfront)except that it will be in the morning:)

Details:

Date:25 June(Its a FRIDAY!!!)
Time:9.30am/10am till 11.30am+
Place:Bukit Timah(King Albert Park) KTM Railway Station(Off Bukit Timah Road near NYP)
Who can/should join:Anyone(Beginner or Pro)with a camera!Be it a P&S,Prosumer,DSLR or Rangefinder!

Things to bring:

1)Camera
2)Lenses(If its a DSLR)
3)Water
4)Tripod(Optional)
5)Camera manual(Optional)

*Beginners who had just started photography are welcome*

King Albert Park is near Ngee Ann Poly.Check streetdirectory.com or gothere.sg if you are not sure on how to get there.

I'll be at MacDonalds Place(Its a building)MacDonalds for breakfast at 9.30am.Those who wish to join me are welcome.If you don't wanna join me for breakfast,meet INSIDE the MacDonalds at 10am.

We will then move off from there to the stn.Its a 5mins walk to the stn.If you are driving,you can park at MacDonalds Place basement carpark.1st hour is FOC and subsequent hour is $1.90(Not too sure about this)

Important things to note after signing up:

1)If you've NOT joined any of my outings before,please send me a PM with the following:

PM title:Beginners Outing(Part 11)

-Name
-Contact number
-Joining for breakfast?
-Questions that you wanna ask

If i do not receive your PM within 3 days after you've signed up,i'll remove your name from the list and move the next person up(If there's any).This is to prevent anyone from flying aeroplane.

2)Time is subjected to change.Please check this thread frequently for updates.

3)Copy the list and put your name down if interested.Those who do not copy properly,please do not blame me or anyone else if your name is removed.

4)If you've joined any of my outings before,you need not PM me your contact.But you still need to PM me whether you'll be joining for breakfast or not.

5)Please make my life easy by removing your name from the list and moving the next person up the list if you can't make it for this outing.

6)Please DO NOT go OT(Off topic).Anything not related to this outing,please PM me.

As it has been raining for the past few days,please check this thread at 8.30am on Friday(25 June).I will confirm whether this outing is still ON or cancelled.

Last edited:
Guide(s):

1)cleonbus
2)
!!!Stops at 2!!!

Beginner shooters:

1)
2)
3)
4)
!!!Stops at 4!!!

Guide(s):

1)cleonbus
2)
!!!Stops at 2!!!

Beginner shooters:

1)Senifer
2)
3)
4)
!!!Stops at 4!!!

Finally! First on list!!!
anyway, i haven't been to the any outing before, but i pm-ed you my contacts when i signed up at the Woodlands Waterfront. :)

Last edited:
Finally! First on list!!!
anyway, i haven't been to the any outing before, but i pm-ed you my contacts when i signed up at the Woodlands Waterfront. :)

Yes,received your PM:)

Because of limited space,this outing will be limited to 6 people only.

Last edited:
Guide(s):

1)cleonbus
2)
!!!Stops at 2!!!

Beginner shooters:

1)Senifer
2)
3)
4)
!!!Stops at 4!!!

Reserve list:

1)
2)
3)
!!!Stops at 3!!!

Guide(s):

1)cleonbus
2) Scoop
!!!Stops at 2!!!

Beginner shooters:

1)Senifer
2)
3)
4)
!!!Stops at 4!!!

Reserve list:

1)
2)
3)
!!!Stops at 3!!!

I just remembered I'm on leave!!! WHOOOOHOOOOO!!!

Guide(s):

1)cleonbus
2) Scoop
!!!Stops at 2!!!

Beginner shooters:

1)Senifer
2)remynew
3)
4)
!!!Stops at 4!!!

Reserve list:

1)
2)
3)
!!!Stops at 3!!!

Guide(s):

1)cleonbus
2) Scoop
!!!Stops at 2!!!

Beginner shooters:

1)Senifer
2)remynew
3)magicianhisoka
4)
!!!Stops at 4!!!

Reserve list:

1)
2)
3)
!!!Stops at 3!!!

Guide(s):

1)cleonbus
2) Scoop
!!!Stops at 2!!!

Beginner shooters:

1)Senifer
2)remynew
3)magicianhisoka
4)karsandra ;)
!!!Stops at 4!!!

Reserve list:

1)
2)
3)
!!!Stops at 3!!!

Guide(s):

1)cleonbus
2) Scoop
!!!Stops at 2!!!

Beginner shooters:

1)Senifer
2)remynew
3)magicianhisoka
4)karsandra
!!!Stops at 4!!!

Reserve list:

1)axis90x :cool:
2)
3)
!!!Stops at 3!!!

Please Note:

Some threads are getting very messy with OT despite the guidelines being clearly stated, and a gentle request/reminder stickied 3 days ago.

4) if you want to have some space to post organisation details (e.g meeting times, places etc...) you may do so in your specific threads. however, rule (1) still applies; please close it off after the event is over. all other OTs or discussion not related to the specific outing, please do it in kopitiam or in PM/emails. any OTs will be summarily deleted.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=470587

Thank you.

Guide(s):

1)cleonbus
2) Scoop
!!!Stops at 2!!!

Beginner shooters:

1)Senifer
2)remynew
3)magicianhisoka
4)karsandra
!!!Stops at 4!!!

Reserve list:

1)axis90x
2)
3)
!!!Stops at 3!!!

Please Note:

Some threads are getting very messy with OT despite the guidelines being clearly stated, and a gentle request/reminder stickied 3 days ago.

4) if you want to have some space to post organisation details (e.g meeting times, places etc...) you may do so in your specific threads. however, rule (1) still applies; please close it off after the event is over. all other OTs or discussion not related to the specific outing, please do it in kopitiam or in PM/emails. any OTs will be summarily deleted.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=470587

Thank you.

Yes sir:)

hey cleon, i do see there are both events for the 25th for you. hahaha. what if i am able to turn up in the woodlands waterfront and this outing, what are we gonna do in between? hahaha!

hey cleon, i do see there are both events for the 25th for you. hahaha. what if i am able to turn up in the woodlands waterfront and this outing, what are we gonna do in between? hahaha!

Dunno about you but i'll be going home(I stay CCK) to upload pics and zzz then in the evening go CWP lor:)

I will need to go home cos i need to take my tripod and square filters:sweat:

oh ya. i forgot i live in sembawang. hahahaha

Guide(s):

1)cleonbus
2) Scoop
!!!Stops at 2!!!

Beginner shooters:

1)Senifer
2)remynew
3)magicianhisoka
4)karsandra
!!!Stops at 4!!!

Reserve list:

1)axis90x
2)
3)
!!!Stops at 3!!!

Hi guys/gals,

I have sent out a sms to all those coming.Please reply to acknowledge.If i do not get a reply from you by Wednesday 7am,i'll remove your name from the list:)

Cheers!

P.S If you did not get my sms,please PM me your contact again;)

6 pax just nice cos too big group will have problem. Cos actually you are not supposed to take photos here... cos the property is owned by Malaysia government... the last time i went there, the attendant keep waving me off and action to me no photography.

dun crowd around also... try to split up so to divert that attendant's attention away ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.