Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleon rest your hand man, should not go shooting mah..

btw got help me get darkroom stuffs? ;)

Now ok liao.Can carry 70-200 with tripod:thumbsup:

Sorry didn't ask about the stuff cos it was more of a TCSS and lelong photo paper session...

Anyone interested to shoot streets on Wednesday(1 September)?Teacher's Day so students have school holiday:)

• Sirui long plate

• 40inch umbrella X 2

• Lightstand X 2

• Umbrella Holder X 2

• Yong Nuo 560

• Phottix Wireless Flash trigger

• Pocket Wizards

Might be buying all these next week

• Sirui long plate

• 40inch umbrella X 2

• Lightstand X 2

• Umbrella Holder X 2

• Yong Nuo 560

• Phottix Wireless Flash trigger

• Pocket Wizards

Might be buying all these next week

I add up for you min. also need $600.You got so much money meh?

And i don't see the need for a Phottix trigger and Pocketwizard trigger:dunno:

Don't sad lah:)

BTW skylover,didn't they say there was supposed to be a 'free gift' when you attend?In the end never give:think:

i think they just said that to attract people? :nono:

Possible:think:

maybe.. den again.. its an eye opening for me.. my first time step into a studio.. :angel:

Their studio is not 'big' enough.You should go for the trucatus's basic studio course(FOC).He'll explain all the studio equipment and also have a TCSS session:)

maybe.. den again.. its an eye opening for me.. my first time step into a studio.. :angel:

I tried shooting studio once for straight 3 hours. End result is suffer cramps and pains all over my body for the whole week..

Well, i've learnt alot of stuffs.

That's why I prefer shooting portraits cos when shooting portraits, I call the shots.

One day shoot portraits together ya.

We'll shall meet up next Thu for Woodlands shoot. Talk **** there then, haha.

I wouldn't say it's to attact people rather than some marketing stategies.

Well I'm sure this is not the correct thing to do.

Unless they follow Volkswagen, buy car, give you free Road tax.

I tried shooting studio once for straight 3 hours. End result is suffer cramps and pains all over my body for the whole week..

That's why I prefer shooting portraits cos when shooting portraits, I call the shots.

Oh yeah both of you will finally meet in person at the WW outing.Hope for good weather:thumbsup:

Possible:think:

Their studio is not 'big' enough.You should go for the trucatus's basic studio course(FOC).He'll explain all the studio equipment and also have a TCSS session:)

Hahha.. It amuse me ma.. even though its just a small studio. I have nv been into a studio before.

lolx.. yap yap.. But I need a ring adapter to shoot sunset!! I dun haf the ring yet.

Oh yeah both of you will finally meet in person at the WW outing.Hope for good weather:thumbsup:

hahha.. i'm sure it will be a good weather..

Status
Not open for further replies.