Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry la going to Helix bridge next sat morning than after join 550d outing

The 550D outing is NOT part of my 'Beginners Outing'.I'm only the TS.IC for that outing is Jerrold not me:)

Great to see sooooooooooo many of them coming in.....:)

Ok, CB let them know during this sat outing...

GUYS, We will be organise some outing... do look out for it and shoot together.

Iszan - you come out the logo ok??

WHY we put beginner as the group name bcos we want to grow together and one day when we become senior, we can help the beginners (Junior) and also share with them some of the knowledge we have. This is a place to house the beginners and the beginners can excel from here... :heart: This is the thread for those who just started learning photography can have a place to TCSS.

We all learn the hard way before, when we just started we always very blur and not enough knowledge, so we can discuss more in here.

We can even go outing together to shoot some photos and learn from each others. I beleieve our IC MR Cleonbus, will do a great job here. (CB = OK = Outing King):bigeyes: , our IC is an OK man.:bsmilie:

Last edited:
Iszan - you come out the logo ok??

I am afraid I have to formally reject your offer.. I cant. :nono:

2 factors;
1. i m really not free.. (yes, I m always found wanting in my schedule.. too many activities happening at the same time.. n still got too many pics to process at home..)
2. i dun like designing stuffs

You're the 2IC so you can do it!! I sappork you :bsmilie:

Don sappork me lah... I no good in design... Nevermind, new member can help us on this.

2IC:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie: no lah, how can I become 2IC, still need to learn alot from you.

Let start with 1 X IC first and all are members then we will see how it goes... Our key objectives is to help the members (Beginners) in developing their basic skill and knowledge. Go outing together and take good and beautiful photos... No need 2IC or whatever.

Cleonbus - i will try to suppose u ok... LL must be member leh.. :p

I am afraid I have to formally reject your offer.. I cant. :nono:

2 factors;
1. i m really not free.. (yes, I m always found wanting in my schedule.. too many activities happening at the same time.. n still got too many pics to process at home..)
2. i dun like designing stuffs

I got a lot of 2IC leh....that time chinatown was longshu and last week bugis was Alan.So this Sat who wan be my 2IC?

Just need to get the group moving can liao:thumbsup:

Member = For those of you who want to become a member, You must at least join one of the Cleonbus outing. (Why - at least u must know who is the OK man.....:lovegrin:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IC - A Sai Bo??? (can is become our Rules & Rugulation)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I not OK with that.I think OK is Stevewhy cos his night macro outing now number 30+ already.I only 15+(Plus those in Jan-Mar which had no names):)

yea i'm here. wad ur logo design is abt? i'm curious to see the beginner group logo

And with regards to this Sat's KTM(TGP) outing...

Should we split into 2 groups?Cos 20 people(Lets say 5 CMI)inside the stn is gonna be :eek::bigeyes: leh...

Status
Not open for further replies.