Beggars getting fiercer and fiercer, arogant and more arogant.

She knows it will attract negative publicity and be posted in numerous forums. Negative publicity is still publicity.

There will be much exposure/visibility/publicity for her blog.

Which is her real objective.

Thank you all for your concern.

My email accounts and social media platforms have been compromised. At the same time, a threatening and rude email was sent to Conrad Chua from Lacoco Korean Hair Salon – VivoCity without my knowledge. My blog has been deleted as well. This is a cyber attack aimed at tarnishing my reputation.

I've made a police report and the police are investigating this.

My sincere apologies to Mr. Conrad Chua for any inconvenience caused.
huh???

Only idiots believe her. Is she insulting people's intelligence by citing those lame reasons?

A cowardly act of disclaiming all faults.

Its like catching a kid stealing and he immediately puts up his hand and say I DIDNT DO IT or HE MADE ME DO IT, NOT MY FAULT!

I hope she gets charged for making a false police report.

Huh ??!!!

What a twist in the plot. For this girl's future sake I really hope she was truthful in her claims that her accounts were 'hacked' .

if not I guess this is prob the end of the road for her. Kena false police report some more.

Just hoping she don't say next she was the target of the Anonymous collective haha.

Even if she get the free haircut it will not help her appearance :bsmilie:

Well, I was expecting someone called Denise Hee made the mistake again... I can be so wrong.

Sorry for not thinking appropriately.

Give her a free haircut, man. Give her one that's worth nothing, see how she walks on the streets with it :bsmilie:

I remember the first one that created such a big hoo hah was the one involving that Lady Iron Chef (still unsure if should be addressed Sir or Lady), who demanded a free meal at a restaurant for him/her and his/her friends

I remember the first one that created such a big hoo hah was the one involving that Lady Iron Chef (still unsure if should be addressed Sir or Lady), who demanded a free meal at a restaurant for him/her and his/her friends

The case for Lady Iron Chef was a miscommunication between him and the PR person for the restaurant... the PR person was the one who invited the blogger for food tasting... but somehow, lack of communication brought about some misunderstandings...

what is the different compare to those who come here just to offer our photographers opportunities for portfolio, experiences and networking? aka looking for free photography services.

The case for Lady Iron Chef was a miscommunication between him and the PR person for the restaurant... the PR person was the one who invited the blogger for food tasting... but somehow, lack of communication brought about some misunderstandings...

For him/her not his/her friends as well. The bad behavior was the same