before you complain how some buy/sell items here are quoting ridiculous prices....

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
ebay.jpg

it's all about perspective... :bsmilie:

650 100% positive ratings.. hmm could be accidently click that no. from a drop down list of previously typed no. :dunno:

anyway bns is ridiculous. lol.some ppl still trying to sell 7D at 1.7 for 2nd hand of x yrs. New grey price is 1.4+

go figure.

The problem is some buyers don't do proper research to find out current market prices, be it new or used, before posting. Pricing based on purchase price less estimated depreciation n not current market prices.

What is also amazing is some items gets reposted again n again over extended periods without any adjustments to asking price.

But if you scan bns diligently, there will always be good deals from time to time. Some sellers don't like to aji baji too much n prefer a quick n hassle free sale.

eleveninth said:
650 100% positive ratings.. hmm could be accidently click that no. from a drop down list of previously typed no. :dunno:

anyway bns is ridiculous. lol.some ppl still trying to sell 7D at 1.7 for 2nd hand of x yrs. New grey price is 1.4+

go figure.

Saw one the other day for 2200. :bsmilie:

nightwolf75 said:
it's all about perspective... :bsmilie:

There are a few more $0.99 buy it now deals too. Shipping's a few thousand though. :bsmilie:

whats even more ridiculous are the low ballers.. I normally sell at a huge loss as i hate to negotiate, but unfortunately, there are always people who chut pattern... negotiate for a better deal la, never bring enough cash la...want the set to be like mint la, one freaking dust spot also complain la...faint.

You mean the quote is not in Indonesia rupiah ? :bsmilie:

That's a Clubsnap trademark. ;-)

please DO NOT confuse Clubsnap with CS'ers own trading activities ...... one of Clubsnap's features is to provide a marketplace ..... what happens in there between sellers and buyers are THEIR business and nothing to do with the forum

ed9119 said:
please DO NOT confuse Clubsnap with CS'ers own trading activities ...... one of Clubsnap's features is to provide a marketplace ..... what happens in there between sellers and buyers are THEIR business and nothing to do with the forum

I think I agree with this. 'Market Place' is for both parties to negotiate. If any party feels that the price isn't right don't deal. No one can force you to buy or sell or even to respond!

The the intent is good. Just the people expectations need to adjust. After all it is a free service!

If you want a pinhole camera, even with free shipping, at that price... One might as well spend a bit more and buy a Zero: pinhole camera by Zero Image, range from 135 to 4x5 format :heart:

just to clarify tho... i was actually searching for the ilford harman titan camera when ebay kinda suggested this as an option... go figure how my search threw up this instead! :bsmilie:

our mod, microcosm, suggested the seller is probably arranging the Navy SEALS to deliver this, and hence the cost.

just to clarify tho... i was actually searching for the ilford harman titan camera when ebay kinda suggested this as an option... go figure how my search threw up this instead! :bsmilie:

our mod, microcosm, suggested the seller is probably arranging the Navy SEALS to deliver this, and hence the cost.
Maybe the seller is encasing it in a diamond edged titanium box which costs $2250. The delivery charge itself is just $15. :bsmilie:

I've been thinking of buying a Zero for 2 years now... But I hardly ever use film... Have 2 cameras but just end up bringing out the DSLR all the time. I should probably give out all the film rolls I brought back from UK soon! :(