Before I press the shutter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryuggen

Apr 5, 2006
Bukit Panjang
Before I press the shutter button, what should I think about??

Whats in your mind before u ever clicked the shutter. Care to share some of your mind processing .PSD files?

Jan 14, 2005
If I have the luxury of time... I will scan viewfinder for the framing ... then the aperture and shutter speed value... then I poised myself for the shot...

BC

Jan 28, 2007
North of S'pore
Look out for "ALIENS" (referred to IDIOTS who just JUMPS into your frame, pose for their own shots, and #$^% Off when their DONE) that may invade my frame... :angry:

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
Look out for "ALIENS" (referred to IDIOTS who just JUMPS into your frame, pose for their own shots, and #$^% Off when their DONE) that may invade my frame... :angry:
If I have the luxury of time... I will scan viewfinder for the framing ... then the aperture and shutter speed value... then I poised myself for the shot...

BC
"Stop moving damnit"

all of the above!!!!

ryuggen

Apr 5, 2006
Bukit Panjang
eh~~ :sweat:

Actually the question is towards how your mind process before you take a photograph.Or are there any questions you asked urself before pressing the shutter?

JoshSiao: u make me feel like a shutterbug with an asthma attack.

raptor84

Dec 6, 2005
Singapore
www.furry-photos.com
I try to to cut off ears tails or paws in the frame=p Also looking out of distracting elements. Of course its hard to do when the subject starts runniing towards you with a mouthfull of drool...

Dan

Jan 8, 2004
I try to to cut off ears tails or paws in the frame=p Also looking out of distracting elements. Of course its hard to do when the subject starts runniing towards you with a mouthfull of drool...
Simple put it "Composition" & "Mindset"

Actually the question is towards how your mind process before you take a photograph.Or are there any questions you asked urself before pressing the shutter?
For me it's what-how-which

1)WHAT I want in my frame
2)HOW to put WHAT I want in my frame
3)WHICH angle to frame WHAT I want
;)

nikonrus

Feb 15, 2007
On the serious side
1) Have I compensated enough for the low light?
2) Do I need to give more depth of field

On the lighter side
3) Am I going to fracking win the top prize with this shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom