Before 9am - a photography exhibition by Brian Ho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bee Hedge

Mar 23, 2004
Singapore
www.thegaleria.com
The opening hours looks weird to you because the owner of the cafe is actually an architect. In fact, the architect office is on the 2nd floor. However, he always had this dream of opening a cafe gallery. So, he's an architect by day and a cafe manager by night. Hope that answers some of your questions and doubts.

YogiBear said:
Did you all notice about his weird open & close timings?
Mo-Th: Opens 6pm....close 12am
Fr-Sa: Opens 6pm....close 6am

That says a lot about his theme. Hmmm!!

Bee Hedge

Mar 23, 2004
Singapore
www.thegaleria.com
For those of you who like come over to my exhibition, I'll be glad to explain to you more of my work in person. Would love to hear views of fellow photographers.

Call me at 97935980 or email me brianho@thegaleria.com if you would like to drop by. I'll be there.

tan131

Oct 26, 2003
www.flickr.com
Bee Hedge said:
For those of you who like come over to my exhibition, I'll be glad to explain to you more of my work in person. Would love to hear views of fellow photographers.

Call me at 97935980 or email me brianho@thegaleria.com if you would like to drop by. I'll be there.
took a look at ur website n quite like ur works..especially ur ones taken w/o flash.. would drop by once i cleared off some of my sch projects.. anyway, wheres the place at? is it accessible by bus?

rgds
bernard

Bee Hedge

Mar 23, 2004
Singapore
www.thegaleria.com
It's a 5 minute walk from Farrer Park MRT. Take Exit D.

Take note of the opening hours though:
Mon -Thur (6pm - 12am)
Fri & Sat (6pm - 6am)
Sun (Closed)

tan131 said:
took a look at ur website n quite like ur works..especially ur ones taken w/o flash.. would drop by once i cleared off some of my sch projects.. anyway, wheres the place at? is it accessible by bus?

rgds
bernard

tan131

Oct 26, 2003
www.flickr.com
Bee Hedge said:
It's a 5 minute walk from Farrer Park MRT. Take Exit D.

Take note of the opening hours though:
Mon -Thur (6pm - 12am)
Fri & Sat (6pm - 6am)
Sun (Closed)

cool... i will most prob drop by on sat after dinner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom