beer drinkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone tried Caffrey's before? A friend brought back some from UK and let me try it. It's really good. Too bad Singapore doesn't have it.

mm.....anyone tried taiwan beer before?? its taste very light.....great with seafood........

Beer like women ..... any brand and shape!! Lolz ..... jk. Wanna free beer? come down to woodlands mart this evening. I'll be there. call me ... 90886757 ........... t :D M

SniperD - Dun be late hor .........

Tom, Thank you for the offer. Drinking beer alone is no fun. Right?

reachme2003 said:
Tom, Thank you for the offer. Drinking beer alone is no fun. Right?
I always drink alone in my room surfing CS ... Quite fun also .... :bsmilie:

physically you may be alone. but in cyberically, you are not alone. Watch him, guys,

tom_lim said:
Beer like women ..... any brand and shape!! Lolz ..... jk. Wanna free beer? come down to woodlands mart this evening. I'll be there. call me ... 90886757 ........... t :D M

SniperD - Dun be late hor .........

hehehe... thanks for the beer Uncle Tom :)

KILKENNY - My chice of Beer!!!! Yeah!!!!

NitroTech said:
when when???

onzzz.....just name the date time and venue..

Pro-New said:
Strike in Sg??

:blah:

Until all drinkers drown in beers, they still won't see one :thumbsd:

BTW, used to like the duty free ones from NCO club. Stopped drinking when they stop selling.

Nowadays, many beers are available in the market which are priced much lower than local beers. Their prices are attractive compared to prices of our local beers. For example, an imported carton of 24x330mls at just below $40, available from time to time at Cold Storage.

AdamGoi said:
Carlsberg rulez! :thumbsup:

I am beginning to love it too!!! Cos at Balaclava after 9pm- "sad hour" (meaning after happy hour) it's still 1 for 1 (all night long actually) so i have taken to it!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.