Beep: 17 Oct 2009 - Botanic Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

samsc

Aug 10, 2008
EaSt
Hi all,

I'm planning to have a newbie outing for the above event. :)

Itinerary:
8.40am - Meet @ Orchard MRT - Control Station ( if you not sure how to go there)
9.00am - Meet @ Botanic Garden Main Entrance (Tanglin Gate)
9.10am - Start to walkabout and shooting.... enjoy :cool:
11.45am - Meet back at botanic garden (Tanglin Gate)
12.00pm - You can said bye or join a few of us for nice lunch @.... (decide on that day, where to go)

Pls post a reply of your name & nickname and PM me ur contact no.:
1.sam (nick:samsc) - samwng78@hotmail.com ( add me if to wish to find out more about the outing)

Do note that the food court in SBG is closed for renovation, you guys may want to have your breakfast and lunch at alternate venues.

1.sam (nick:samsc) - samwng78@hotmail.com ( add me if to wish to find out more about the outing)
2. eric (nick: ericwayne) - pethetkyaw[@]hotmail[dot]com (sorry about that, to avoid spam email bots)

Do note that the food court in SBG is closed for renovation, you guys may want to have your breakfast and lunch at alternate venues.

Oh.. Thank you very much for the useful information :)

No problem. Wish I can join you guys but I may have to work.

oh:embrass:wat a waste..

Let me know, last min you can join us.

I've pm u my number.:)

was wondering if we can get a newbie potrait outing haha...

emmm... may be i will joint... but most likely i will be there early because i got to go for works after that...

I'll be interested. I'm new to Singapore --- been here for a month now.
John.

2. eric (nick: ericwayne) - pethetkyaw[@]hotmail[dot]com (sorry about that, to avoid spam email bots)
3. sklee .. will be there at 8am.... left 10am....

Hi all,

I'm planning to have a newbie outing for the above event.

Itinerary:
8.40am - Meet @ Orchard MRT - Control Station ( if you not sure how to go there)
9.10am - Start to walkabout and shooting.... enjoy
12.00pm - You can said bye or join a few of us for nice lunch @.... (decide on that day, where to go)

1. sam (nick:samsc) - samwng78@hotmail.com ( add me if to wish to find out more about the outing)
3. sklee (nick: sklee) .. will be there at 8am.... left 10am....
4. Edmund (nick:bolgash)

interested but may have to work. btw what is there to shoot?

interested but may have to work. btw what is there to shoot?

You can go there to find out or you may visit their website.. :)

http://www.sbg.org.sg/index.asp

Main page picture is already stunning.. "if there is a mei mei" inside the bower :lovegrin::devil: zoom lens must come out liao.:bsmilie:

You can go there to find out or you may visit their website.. :)

http://www.sbg.org.sg/index.asp

Main page picture is already stunning.. "if there is a mei mei" inside the bower :lovegrin::devil: zoom lens must come out liao.:bsmilie:

Haha, hope tai tai won't come out from hiding and chase us :p
I will come there directly, wanna snooze off a bit (My precious sat morning zzzzzz).

Haha, hope tai tai won't come out from hiding and chase us :p
I will come there directly, wanna snooze off a bit (My precious sat morning zzzzzz).

:bsmilie:

Hi all,

I'm planning to have a newbie outing for the above event.

Itinerary:
9.10am - Start to walkabout and shooting.... enjoy

1. sam (nick:samsc) - samwng78@hotmail.com ( add me if to wish to find out more about the outing)
3. sklee (nick: sklee) .. will be there at 8am.... left 10am....
4. Edmund (nick:bolgash)
5. Chong (aka Jacobs) / 97983246

I will drive there and meet with you @ 9am..:)

Bring your own water bottle and fill up at cold water at cooler near toilet. You will need it for the hot weather.:sweat:

The kiosk selling bottle drinks at $3 per bottle :bigeyes: (more than double of outside price)

The National Orchid garden (fees chargeable) has beautiful flowers/orchids.

Bring your own water bottle and fill up at cold water at cooler near toilet. You will need it for the hot weather.:sweat:

The kiosk selling bottle drinks at $3 per bottle :bigeyes: (more than double of outside price)

The National Orchid garden (fees chargeable) has beautiful flowers/orchids.

Thanks for the info. mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.