Been using Nikon and Canon for so long....

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXX Boy

Jan 11, 2004
GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
now switching over to the rare species of camera - Olympus and totally satisfy with the quality of Zuiko lens!!!
But one thing for sure, when I met photographers outside, ppl will ask why choose Olympus???

Show some of the recent shots...comments are most welcomed!

kbaown.jpg

zkh4ra.jpg

2rgi1z9.jpg

29qfl0k.jpg

x2tf2a.jpg

what is the setup? E-P1? :D

I just sold off ALL my Canon series early this week.. now on the lookout for new toys.. :sweatsm:

olympus, pentax etc. are all good brands with famed quality. the only thing that hinders me from getting them is the limited range of lenses and accessories, thats abt it. Built quality, image quality etc i have no doubts abt it :thumbsup:

1Me too love my olympus miss my nikon... yes lens limit good! dont need to buy so many lenes,end up did not use always in dry cabinat...ha ha...use to have lots of nikon len,when you buy you will alway tell yourself this len for what that len for what accassion but end up only use one or two only...

1Me too love my olympus miss my nikon... yes lens limit good! dont need to buy so many lenes,end up did not use always in dry cabinat...ha ha...use to have lots of nikon len,when you buy you will alway tell yourself this len for what that len for what accassion but end up only use one or two only...

Welcome to the Olympus family,next time for four thirds related stuff(IE Panasonic DSLRs,Olympus DSLRs,micro four thirds namely G1,GH1 and E-P1) post in the four thirds sub forum

cam search,i agree with your second last sentance :bsmilie:

Many choice also no use,still got things like 70-200 f4 and f2.8 so confusing :bsmilie:

welcome to Olympus club!

nice shots. dont you like how the colors now play a big part on your photos? like in pics 1, 4 and 5.

congrats on your E-3 (accdg from the exif)

Last edited:
what is the setup? E-P1? :D

I just sold off ALL my Canon series early this week.. now on the lookout for new toys.. :sweatsm:

Thanks for all the comments. I using a E-3 and a 14 - 54mm f2.8 - 3.5 Zuiko MK1.

hee tks! just googled the location too :p always knew there were some statues there, but only noticed the bigger cat instead of the kitten.

now switching over to the rare species of camera - Olympus and totally satisfy with the quality of Zuiko lens!!!
But one thing for sure, when I met photographers outside, ppl will ask why choose Olympus???

Hi, juz wanna check how do u managed to get use to the interface? It is juz so different. I've using canons for so long, even tried Nikon, but went back to Canon...it's so natural to me.

I handled some oly in the store...the LCD on 620/420 look so cluttered....Juz my thoughts concerning ergonomics.

I m sure pix are nice !

Hi, juz wanna check how do u managed to get use to the interface? It is juz so different. I've using canons for so long, even tried Nikon, but went back to Canon...it's so natural to me.

I handled some oly in the store...the LCD on 620/420 look so cluttered....Juz my thoughts concerning ergonomics.

I m sure pix are nice !

the olympus user interface is actually much faster and well thought out than canon's imo...
the only flaw being the histogram view ...

Status
Not open for further replies.