Been to starlight Cinema at Fort Canning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daphz

Apr 19, 2004
Hi! Anyone been to this outdoor cinema event? What's it like? Have to sit on grass or what?

yap.... u get to sit on the grass, so just a bring a mat or a sheet along a bigg one too so can lie down... though there is a short fleet of stairs behind but it's far from the screen.. have fun.. bring some t-bits and drinks a long

yeah man , go for it! Movie under the stars .. romantic stuff and will definetly score points with your girlfriend.

But go early and get a seat in the middle .. other wise u going to be sitting at the side / front or back .. which can be a pretty big strain on your neck ( thus not scoring points ) however .. don't sit near the projector as its freaking noisy .

Also bring a ground sheet n pillows , titbits and drinks. Win already. ;)

OT, i once saw a group of people bring a pot of curry in.. so they dipped it with bread and brought satay sia ... oooo its making me hungry already.

daphz said:
Hi! Anyone been to this outdoor cinema event? What's it like? Have to sit on grass or what?

How is it like goin with the ger u like? Any chances for chemistry or love expressing? keke ;p

I watched Love Actually and sit there until my backside pain

Imagine watching 2 movies at one shot on weekend....definitely need a cushion too

from the pics the screen doesnt look too big. anyway can hear clearly the movie? doesnt look very comfortable and romantic from the pics leh :think:

rainman said:
How is it like goin with the ger u like? Any chances for chemistry or love expressing? keke ;p

daphz happens to be a girl...and she's hetero...

Status
Not open for further replies.