Been Clubsnapping Too Much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokky

Apr 30, 2008
Well I have. I admit I'm kinda addicted. I might not post too often but I lurk around a lot.

Thought I'd post this for fun, the effects of staring at the pc while getting Clubsnap-happy.

moose2.jpg

:bigeyes:
:bsmilie:

Funny. When I was unable to reach ClubSNAP for 2 or 3 days, I realised how much I missed it. :cry: :D

you think that's bad? wait till u realize that each time it goes down... you're one of the first 10 to realize it's up!! :bsmilie:

mebbe they should start "CS Anonymous" :sweat:

you think that's bad? wait till u realize that each time it goes down... you're one of the first 10 to realize it's up!! :bsmilie:

lies! i was the first :devil: :devil: :devil:

I've pretty much kicked my forums addiction since I was a moderator for the world's largest Mac computer-related forums. I really work to keep it under control.

Well I have. I admit I'm kinda addicted. I might not post too often but I lurk around a lot.

Thought I'd post this for fun, the effects of staring at the pc while getting Clubsnap-happy.

moose2.jpg

Lol what about addicted to critique; OOF OOF!!

once i stop my current temp job soon in 2 months time...i will go back to my 03-04 era where i just read and have basically no comments for the stuff other ppl post.
guess is the best way out to stop the addicativeness.

I need one hour a day; otherwise the day is not complete! Hey, night86mare, always enjoyed reading your posts - witty, incisive, and sometimes irreverent. :bsmilie:

moose2.jpg

LOL...CS is really addictive...sometimes nearly forget to work lucky my vision doesnt turn out like ur pict:bsmilie: and i always make sure i lock away my laptop on weekends!

Nice meeting u yesterday!;)

Okay, now I'm getting hooked... anymore like me?

U know ur surfing CS too much when you have tabs opened for every subforum in your firefox :bsmilie:
You know when you surfing CS too much when you hit the 'refresh' button every 5 secs for your favourite sub forum. (Hey I did that for Buy and Sell subforum once!) :bsmilie:

dun need anonymous, just check post count. :bsmilie:

I think most forums have such problem, my ex, got addicted on ebay, yahoo auction and also some fashion forums... her bbb virus stronger then mine...

I spend average 5 hour during work time on CS!!! haha...

Status
Not open for further replies.