Becareful when buying

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm try not to link the guy in HWZ & CS together, althou it really seem like a coincidence...

really felt sorry for you, i mean, if this is such a case, you have your yahoo bidding record, your conversation log (sms or verbal or email) den with the shop's invoice & such, file a report against bad trader's act. forget which business law, its clearly misrepresentation.

When I read it yesterday, I really wanted to ask, why then did you still pay the difference. I would have voided the transaction and threatened to make a din if the money was not returned.

The harm is done and it's too late to do anything, just let it go and go out to shoot more. :)

take it easy.....it could hv been worse....just take it as an invaluable lesson.

ya lo..... take it as po chai xiao zhai (lose money to avoid trouble) ... heehee think that's the translation....

dun harp on it liao lo.... who doesn't have this kind of kanna cheated experience and feeling ????

take more pictures and make this camera worth your money.... and enjoy the pics....
cheers

Such shops loves free advertising on HWZ..... and with such transactions i would rather not buy.... but it's abit too late, u've paid for ur good....

One Thing different, ppl on CS are more real* (up till now those i've dealt) than those on HWZ.

next time if u see the same person auction again, write ur comments on his auction. warn those that interested in his auction. :bsmilie:

leeter said:
One Thing different, ppl on CS are more real* (up till now those i've dealt) than those on HWZ.

agree.... :thumbsup:

leeter said:

*Cough cough*

espn said:
*Cough cough*

....except espn..... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

becos he's likes to instigate pple to BUY BUY BUY !!!

Its good that you've shared with the people here on your buying experience. So, any newbie wanna buy anything, don't be too rush.

I think there has been a misunderstanding here and I hope to clear it.

I was the one who posted the ad for my friend to sell the A95 and I am not Bryan. The camera belongs to Bryan and not me.

The scenario told by Sinori was correct. The set was supposed to be sold to you at $580 and NO GST was supposed to be included because the sale had nothing to do with the shop. I do not know who Leonard is but he was under the impression that Sinori was recommended by Bryan to buy from his shop. That was why an invoice was opened with GST included. The set that was supposed to be sold had no invoice (lucky draw got invoice with it?). To clear my name, I have asked Bryan to refund you the GST amount of $29 and you will keep that set as it is.

I am an active member in CS and would definitely not try to cheat in here.
The yahoo auction post was also put up by me for my friend in hope to sell the camera sooner. (No moderator restrictions on this right?)

I hope sinori would contact me asap for me to return the $29 to him and to clear my name.

Sinori should have contacted Bryan on the spot when a discrepancy arose. Maybe he wouldn't have felt cheated. Now my integrity is involved. ;(

Lesson learnt: Never help friends to sell things online. :mad2:

way to go man yanyewkay.....

your good name is not tarnished by this incident at all....
only goes to show how good and honest you are....

help people also jia luk man... right....

but good to know all ends well....

Yes its settle. Its not his fault its just his friend problem so pls do not disturb yanyewkay

can the mod help mi closed this? :)

sinori said:
Yes its settle. Its not his fault its just his friend problem so pls do not disturb yanyewkay

can the mod help mi closed this? :)

A happy ending to clear the dispute.

Let me help you, sinori.

You can do it yourself, on top, go to Thread Tool, click on it, then click close thread, that all.

Status
Not open for further replies.