Becareful...models please read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcolours

Deregistered
Aug 14, 2010
South
Those who are doing photoshoots with some photographers please be very careful about having shoots done by some of them ,if u were to do lingerie theme etc...they do trading in another forum.PM me if u have any questions.

Do not fall into the trap!! Take note!! Is not right!!

that accusation is pretty vague..

Those who are doing photoshoots with some photographers please be very careful about having shoots done by some of them ,if u were to do lingerie theme etc...they do trading in another forum.PM me if u have any questions.

Which other forum are you referring to? And why PM? Isn't the point to let everyone know?

I think the TS should be more clear and above board in what he is trying to say.

Why the croak and dagger behavior ? :dunno:

And where is this forum ?

:think:

Perhaps extra or special service I guess.

i have spoke to TS regarding this matter. seems like TS only wishes to address the models regarding this matter as she is unsure if the photographers could be trusted.

hope that the admin exco team could follow up? this is an accusation that should be taken seriously. this is pretty serious if found that photographers have been using clubsnap for their illegal actions.

Those who are doing photoshoots with some models please be very careful about having shoot them,if u were to do lingerie theme etc...they do nosebleed tissue trading in another forum.PM me if u have any questions.

Nose bleed tissue trading? u mean make ur nose bleed then sell u tissue at sky rocket price ???? lol

even tho these 2 threads dun seem to be directly related, it stands to reason both are about the same thing. hence the merging.

and since both threads are short on details (and frankly, stating nothing new) and long on vagueness, threads are closed. while we might find it distasteful, it is beyond wat the Admins can do because the assumption is that this is a private agreement between 2 private parties. it is not in the interest of the Admins to intervene. if you believe that a crime has been committed, please go to the relevant authorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.