Beauty Portraiture & Fashion Photography Workshop by Dominique James, 17 March

Status
Not open for further replies.

jssales

Oct 14, 2006
www.pbase.com
workshopteasersingledate.jpg

For more information, please e-mail me at jssales@mac.com

transparency would be good....save the hassle of emails :)

Take your photography to the next level with the exclusive “Beauty Portraiture & Fashion Photography” workshop with Dominique James, one of Manila’s finest professional photographers. For the first time in Singapore, Dominique will share the finer elements and fundamentals of beauty portraiture and fashion photography through an exhaustive, informative and highly entertaining lecture.

Drawing from his experience of more than 15 years, Dominique will discuss the various elements that contribute to making visually stunning images, both in the studio and on-location. Aside from merely discussing the basic principles of people photography, the mathematical formula of capturing & creating photographic beauty, lighting techniques, composition and secrets of professional photographers, the participants will be able to observe Dominique at work and see first-hand how these techniques and tips are applied at a modern portraiture session.

This highly interactive workshop includes an actual photoshoot where all participants will have the opportunity to directly apply the techniques and styles learned while under the creative and artistic guidance of Dominique James.

The fee for the one-day workshop is SGD 250.

Cesoon - it's capped at fifteen (15) participants

Cheesecake - post-processing is not formally part of the workshop, however post-workshop consultation and critique, through e-mail, is included

Cheers,

Justin

About Dominique James:

Dominique James, an Epson Stylus Pro photographer, is one of today’s finest professional photographers based in the Philippines. In the span of about 15 years, he has photographed almost all of the famous people in the Philippines from celebrated entertainment personalities and top fashion models to high-ranking politicians and prominent socialites. He has also photographed the most adored names in Philippine sports. Dominique’s photographic images have appeared on the cover and inside pages of countless newspapers and magazines. He has photographed multi-awarded singers and musicians for concert posters and for the cover of some of the best-selling music albums of all time. He has photographed the brightest stars for the posters and DVD/VCD covers of top-grossing movies. He has also done fashion photographs for the best Filipino designers. In addition, he has done numerous wedding, commercial, advertising and corporate photography. Dominique also regularly conducts several popular models and photographers workshops. Frequently, he serves as a judge and a consultant to photography contests, model searches, beauty tilts, and talent competitions. To date, he has already presented more than 50 one-man and group photography exhibits. While Dominique is best known for his celebrity portraits, his other favorite subjects include still life, nude, nature, food, and architecture.

Dominique also regularly conducts several popular models’ and photographers’ workshops in the Philippines, other than conducting several internationally-attended seminars, lectures, and workshops in Brunei, Cambodia, Thailand, and other Asian countries.

His website can be found at www.dominiquejames.com.

Justin, thanks for inviting me to join ClubSnap! This is a cool forum! I've been looking around and there are a lot of posters who are very active. I like this forum.

Anyway, more information about the Singapore workshop on Beauty Portraiture & Fashion Photography has been posted in my blog at http://www.dominiquejames.blogspot.com - please visit the site or refer your friends who might be interested to attend.

Likewise, I'd like to inform you about my podcast. It's called "Fabulous!". The workshop information is now downloadable in a podcast format direct from the iTunes Store. To subscribe to the podcast for free, click here - http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...t?id=152348094. The audio file can also be downloaded from http://www.dominiquejames.com/singaporeworkshop-01.m4a.

Likewise, to download the PDF of the Photographer's Profile, click here - http://www.dominiquejames.com/dominiquejamesprofile.pdf.

If you guys have any questions about the workshop on March 17 and 18, feel free to post your questions here. I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you, and to meeting all of you!

I'm curious to know, which part of the woman's body you think is sexy:

a. Neck
b. Legs
c. Feet
d. Navel
e. Breast
f. Hands
g. Butt

And how do you project the sexy or erotic quality of that part of a woman's body in a photograph?

Let me know your thoughts guys ...

I say legs too....haha.

I'm curious to know, which part of the woman's body you think is sexy:

a. Neck
b. Legs
c. Feet
d. Navel
e. Breast
f. Hands
g. Butt

And how do you project the sexy or erotic quality of that part of a woman's body in a photograph?

Let me know your thoughts guys ...
elementary v... butts and legs

Status
Not open for further replies.