Beauty Portraits: SiSi @ Reflection Rooms (Sexiness From Within!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Zeckson, nice work. I love the mood and your model is definitely sexy.

Hi Zeckson, im new in photgraphy here, personally i like your photos. It can be used in magazine cover. I also wanted to do the same effects on my girlfriend picture that you did in your model. Can give me some share about your PP technique to enlighten me? Thank you...

Keep posting so we newbie have more inspiration to shoot more..:thumbsup:

Hi Zeckson, im new in photgraphy here, personally i like your photos. It can be used in magazine cover. I also wanted to do the same effects on my girlfriend picture that you did in your model. Can give me some share about your PP technique to enlighten me? Thank you...

Keep posting so we newbie have more inspiration to shoot more..:thumbsup:

Thanks for your comments. To have this kind of effect in your images, you have to get the lighting done correct first, meaning there must be light here, a light there and a light over at that side. Where to put your lights, you have to visualize the end result before you shoot.

When the lighting is done, post processing will help to enhance the image feel that you want to display. In my images, all I did was to increase contrast and blend in a soft light at the red channel in Photoshop. A small amount of sharpening was also done. Basic skin retouching was done as well.

That's all. Nothing more than that. No secrets. :)

Oh ic.. coz i like those dark parts in the image which i feel that add more "sexiness" in the picture. i would like to try those shot the the light highlight some part of the body and some part of the picture is totally dark. Like your Picture No. 12 and No. 20 respectively.:thumbsup:

Thanks for your comments. To have this kind of effect in your images, you have to get the lighting done correct first, meaning there must be light here, a light there and a light over at that side. Where to put your lights, you have to visualize the end result before you shoot.

When the lighting is done, post processing will help to enhance the image feel that you want to display. In my images, all I did was to increase contrast and blend in a soft light at the red channel in Photoshop. A small amount of sharpening was also done. Basic skin retouching was done as well.

Oh ic.. coz i like those dark parts in the image which i feel that add more "sexiness" in the picture. i would like to try those shot the the light highlight some part of the body and some part of the picture is totally dark. Like your Picture No. 12 and No. 20 respectively.:thumbsup:

Okay, good luck on your try. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I will try to answer to the best I can but I will not spoonfeed ah. :)

Wah I wonder how many flashes you carry to shoot this man.

Hi Zeckson,

This is a very nice series that you have here. You mentioned in one of your post that its more in the lighting setup with minimal PP.

Would it be too much to ask to have a look at an out of camera shot vs the final result.

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi Zeckson,

This is a very nice series that you have here. You mentioned in one of your post that its more in the lighting setup with minimal PP.

Would it be too much to ask to have a look at an out of camera shot vs the final result.

Thank you

Kindly look at Post 64. There's already one posted.

Some great works there! Enjoy the photo alot. Nice idea nevertheless! :D

Nice work, i alway love your portraits photos, damn nice.
Love the colours that u bring out...............swee..........:)

Status
Not open for further replies.