Beauty Portraits: Celestina Tiew @ Punggol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your mediation, EnchantingMomentz. Yeah, it was a BAD nightmare. But no matter, let it be. I don't bother. I am happy as I am and that will not stop or deter me from continuing to strive getting better images! Yeah! Thanks for your comments. :)

Yes Bros,

I read through the thread and i totally agree. We should just stick to giving positive feedback otherwise why bother giving feedback at all?

Don't like then just close the window loh. Who ask people to see?

Let me join the chorus: Great Job Bro!

Thank you for your comments. :)

Firstly, congratulate for such a fabulous series. I am indeed impressed with the level of standard you have achieved and I remember when u first post the portrait series back in 2008 march on some of your techniques, I was already impressed by your willingness to share. It was a D70 right? Cos that was my first cam too...and now you have upgraded to D80. I sometimes see comments on the poses were "boring" from others but maybe that's your style. I do like them. Keep up the greatness in your work and I truly believe you will achieve much in this field! All the best bro! :cool::lovegrin: Your pics truly shine! And Celestina is indeed a ravishing model....!

Status
Not open for further replies.