Beautiful World

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHARBY

Nov 8, 2004
www.modelsnte.tv
Beautiful World
- For once we can have the beautiful nature at our disposal. With deep blue skies above white beaches, shooting in peaceful serenity…what a beautiful world...

"A PICTURE PAINTS A THOUSAND WORDS"

How often you and I have been inspired by beautiful pictures (by others) that left us breathless. However, we have to agree the process of achieving great pictures is often more satisfying but demanding. Beautiful World is a project aimed to gather budding photographers who are highly interested in photography and keen to direct and produce stunning images of your very own.

This project is inspired by a photographer friend who is captivated by the recent ‘Love Asia’ production shot in Malaysia, gathering some of the best Asian models in our region. I will never have the funds to engage Maggie Q or Jacqueline Abbas! But, my team has gathered an impressive group of models more than capable to electrify right before your lenses.

Beautiful World Summary:
Date: 14th to 15th Oct '06 (weekends)
Location: An Indonesian Island Resort (actual location will be released)
Hotel Accommodation: Check in Sat 14th morning – Check out Sun 15th late noon
On Board: 5 models, 1 Art Director, Outdoor Lighting Crew, Makeup Artist/Stylist
Max: 12 photographers only
Cost: To be advised

Shooting Schedule:
5hrs (2 segments of 2.5hrs each) on Sat 14th
5hrs (2 segments of 2.5hrs each) on Sun 15th
The following themes/segments will be conducted and produce by the photographers:
 ‘SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’ style Bikini Shoot (sunset & sunrise)
 ‘WATERFALL’ settings Bikini Shoot
 ‘NATURE & WILD’ settings Fashion Shoot
 ‘RESORT’ settings Fashion Shoot

A special DVD will be viewed by all the photographers that have signed up. The DVD will serve as a guide to better prepare our team and the photographers in our production process.

If you are interested to be part of this shoot, you can forward me your queries at erniecharby@yahoo.com.sg to find out more details and cost. You can also contact me directly...

Thank you for reading and I sincerely hope this shoot will be well received and a great success!

Models: 6 International/Asian Models
Carmen
CARMEN1.jpg
CARMEN12.jpg
CARMEN2.jpg

Corina
CORINA19.jpg
CORINA16.jpg
CORINA2.jpg

- special thanks to William Ng (left pic), Raymond Lee (centre pic)

sob sob..................... :( i cant go........

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:
upz upz charby bro

Wah berry interesting!…need to go in “full battle order” for something like this boy…kekeke…So shoot in the day and party at night right?Urmm…can suggest sharing rooms with the models to save costs or not? hehehe

great thanks for all the upz!

There is no pre-requiste for photographers wanting to join this event. Whether you are a newbie or someone who is turning pro.

If this event ever takes places...which I hope it will...:) We will have 12 brains (photographers) coming together, planning & producing works that we can be proud off.

With the assistance from the art director, lighting assists, makeup crew...and of course models...photographers have all the professional assistance they need.

tis is gonna be very interesting....

4th Model:

Joanna
JOANNA1.JPG
JOANNA2.JPG
JOANNA3.JPG

-special thanks to Joanna for her pics above

Jo got to be one of the best local fashion model in the business :cool:

jOhO said:
bro.. whole oct getting raped... no need to think lar. :cry:

yalor............... sob sob...

okie you guys go get laid by your business
I will go get laid by this trip :bsmilie:

KNIGHT ONG said:
Who is William Ng ?? Care to highlight a bit or his full name .. :)

Master Photographer William Ng...:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.