Beautiful women needed for feature film

Status
Not open for further replies.

mich_2103

Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
Hi Everybody,
I am currently involved in a feature film shoot titled UNARMED COMBAT. The story evolves around Metal and his wife Fendie, who is obssessed with arm wrestling.

Coming this Saturday, the 9th October, I need 3 good looking women as recordists or time-keepers for an arm-wrestling competition scene. Prefably ages between 21 to early 30's with a height between 164cm to 170cm.

We also need people to act as distinguished VIPs as the panel of judges for the competition, prefably between the ages of mid 30's to mid 40's.

The shoot will last from 8am to 5pm.

All meals, drinks and munchies will be provided. As this is a independent feature film, we apologize we are unable to pay all our extras but a token will be given at the end of the day as a token of appreciation.

This is an extremly good oportunity for folks who have always been interested in behind-the-scenes in filmmaking. The film, upon completion, will be released in the local theaters and also for competition in next year's Singapore International Film Festival.

All interested participants please call 9457-8582 (look for Shao Mei) for more enquiries.

Please kindly pass the word around.

Thank you.

Regards,
Michelle Neo
Production Assistant/Wardrobe

At that seperates me is the conviction to close the scissor blades... :eek:

mich_2103 said:
We also need people to act as distinguished VIPs as the panel of judges for the competition, prefably between the ages of mid 30's to mid 40's.
Aiyaaa ... saw this too late.. very sure I can be very good as a distinguished gentleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.