Beautiful MOM Catwalk Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeckson Chow

Mar 1, 2005
Currently in Singapore
Hello guys,

Heard from Dennisc that there is a "Beautiful MOM Catwalk Contest" happening this coming Sunday. Here are the details:

Event: Beautiful MOM Catwalk Contest
Venue: Bukit Panjang Plaza
Date: Sunday, 1st May 2005
Time: 2 pm.

Thnx for the information, might go down and try my photography skill with my normal camera....

Zeckson Chow said:
Hello guys,

Heard from Dennisc that there is a "Beautiful MOM Catwalk Contest" happening this coming Sunday. Here are the details:

QUOTE]

Tks for the info.
Here are the 6 who made it to the finals:

154904.jpg

My pick is No. 6

145454.jpg

Who's yours?

Sad to say, I didn't have time to go shoot the event... Have some last minute things came up... When is the finals?

Many likes the tanned gal (swimmer), heard her fans would come to cheer her on next week finals, Sun, Bishan Junction 8, 2pm. though #8 looks strong, since shes already 49yrs old! 7 kids or something. wow! Prob would get into top 3.
Some diff angle shots of the bishan models (deliberate, mind my lousy shots).

xe.jpg

xe1.jpg

The finals would have some 20-30s, 30-40s, grandmothers, expectant and models catwalk, performances, for the big finale. My model taking cam kaput. Frustrating.
If possible, mind sending ur shots? Since the moms would luv to have them.

i've posted mine in the other gallery, can go see see, though not very nice lahz.

btw, whos the dude with monopod that day ? i felt awkward coz afew people. at the same time i felt lucky, coz can quite *easily move infront to get better shots (though my shots are not really good.)

think the events are organised by my friend's company. too bad I'm not free to shoot ;p

Anybody know when the finals will be? I'll be interested to shoot. Missed the quarter and semi finals. :)

leeter said:
i've posted mine in the other gallery, can go see see, though not very nice lahz.

btw, whos the dude with monopod that day ? i felt awkward coz afew people. at the same time i felt lucky, coz can quite *easily move infront to get better shots (though my shots are not really good.)

I'm not an expert. My guess would be Ancientmariner. See his pic, typical lumix looking: saturated and sharp if not dark edges.

Finals at Bishan Junction 8 2pm, Sunday.

sorry dude, i found out my pics did not had those pretty mothers inside. all pics of them ain't in the front, only side and all really unpresentable... -.-" perhaps i'll go down on Sunday to shoot...

Here are the pics :sweat:

P5010119.jpg

I think that she is really nice looking, what a pity that she's out le.
P5010118.jpg

Like her smile alot :)
P5010115.jpg

Zeckson Chow said:
Actually hor, do you think that this competition got kay long or not har? :p

Wah piangzzzz .... :confused:

What do you think the judges will kaylong meh ??? :sweatsm:

No mah, some competitions I went previously (I do not wish to mention what competition), there are quite an obvious kay long lor. Everybody expected this particular person to win but it turns out to be another. Worse is that this winner was not as good. So... Well... :)

Zeckson Chow said:
No mah, some competitions I went previously (I do not wish to mention what competition), there are quite an obvious kay long lor. Everybody expected this particular person to win but it turns out to be another. Worse is that this winner was not as good. So... Well... :)

You cant say that .... :nono:

The judges looks for the "X" factors :bigeyes: ... if you cant see the "X" ... then this is your fault :thumbsd: .. cannot blame the competition for kay longing ... the judges and their reputation at stalk you knows ????? :sweat:

Zeckson Chow said:
Actually hor, do you think that this competition got kay long or not har? :p

erm ... Zeckson ... this may not sound nice but ... it's times like this when a wierd comment surface in the thread that potentially invites a whole sequence of not so pleasant events ... let's keep the discussion to photographing the event maybe?

Yeah, you are right. I sure don't want to have thrown left right center again. Thanks for the reminder, Eikin! :)

dennisc said:
I'm not an expert. My guess would be Ancientmariner. See his pic, typical lumix looking: saturated and sharp if not dark edges.

Finals at Bishan Junction 8 2pm, Sunday.

Very observant. I am indeed the one.

Btw, when you said send photos, do you mean post them here or link to a site? I am still a beginner and my photos are not well taken to be kept.
I also don't have a website, unless you count uploading to photobucket gallery where the moms can download from.

Anyway, here's a teleshot of No. 8 for you. Hope you like it.

143837.jpg

Haha... ya Kay long anot, i don't really care, becoz that is left for the judges to do the judgement !!

And AncientMariner your pics are nice, counting on you to upload them to photobucket so we can see !! :)

BTW, i read the mediacorp magazine, and it wrote that 7 of may, tomorow the beautiful mum competition is held in Millienia walk at 2pm. Anyone can confirm this ?!

leeter said:
Haha... ya Kay long anot, i don't really care, becoz that is left for the judges to do the judgement !!

And AncientMariner your pics are nice, counting on you to upload them to photobucket so we can see !! :)

Tks for the encouragement.

BTW, i read the mediacorp magazine, and it wrote that 7 of may, tomorow the beautiful mum competition is held in Millienia walk at 2pm. Anyone can confirm this ?!

Tks for the encouragement.

I uploaded some pics of the semis here:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y151/JkChan/Most Beautiful Mums 2005/

Sorry, it took so long but I was busy.

Btw, the finals are today.

Status
Not open for further replies.